Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

Don't worry!! You can tune your car to match the performance of other cars! :D
Killer Instinct
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Killer Instinct »

nightrider wrote:Don't worry!! You can tune your car to match the performance of other cars! :D
Really? well show me one car in NFS:U than can be tuned to match the RX7.
spike_minoda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spike_minoda »

i saw this on gamespot wow,i love this rear bumper for the 350Z :D

and this is the infinity G35 right??
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

Killer Instinct wrote:
nightrider wrote:Don't worry!! You can tune your car to match the performance of other cars! :D
Really? well show me one car in NFS:U than can be tuned to match the RX7.
Sorry about the confusion but I meant you can tune your car to match other cars performance in NFSU2.
Killer Instinct
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

@nightrider: Oh Ok. Well that's yet to be seen.
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

I hope I understand how to do it then :? I just had my afternoon break so that means NFSU time to me ;) en I AM STILL BAFFLED by the performance of that thing! Even at the start, the acceleration isn't perfect no, but just let them drag you around to the first corner by drafting, save your nos and fire it on the straight... Right now: I can't figure out how I ever beat 3 RX7's in a game. Like Morpheus said: "How did I beat you?". Most of the time it was me (focus) always on the limit, no crashes, that's how I could close in, but if my opponents do the same, there's NO WAY ON EARTH you could beat them.

No wonder you can lap other cars with it: simple calculation: if I would gain 3 sec's per lap on myself (focus), that makes a gap of 30 seconds in a 10 lap race. Et voila: timeup!

w/e...! I really hope it isn't too difficult to tune ur car in NFSU2. Of course I'm going to get the game, but that will be one of the first things I am going to figure out.
Bocho_22
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bocho_22 »

Hey guys any one know if there is any new info on Need For Speed Most Wanted? i dying to know wether that game is going to be like a sequel to NFS High stakes or HP2 :P
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

IGN wrote:Through all this replaying and racing, you'll be building a garage of cars. The game now features some 50 performance parts spread across nine categories like turbo, suspension, transmission, engine, and tires. THERE ARE ALSO AROUND 4000 visual parts to customize and a variety of blended paint jobs are available
Impossible... 4000??? Supossedly the vinyls don't count
In UG1, there are around 180 phisical parts (spoilers, body kits, rims, neons, mufflers, roofscapes, window tint....) apart from vinyls and decals.
Bocho_22
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bocho_22 »

^ If you read the latest PSM mag they say that there is a possibility of 5000+ parts in NFSU2 :D
da wizz21
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by da wizz21 »

and i wonder if in U2 if youll be able to put the special parts you get in underground mode on your other cars. I finished the game in the (don't laugh) skyline. So its the fastest car i have i want the cars like the focus and neon to be as fast.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hi peeps,

I just saw a post (NFSCARS) made by someone, protesting that EA shouldn't put the Mustang inside NFSU2. He and co were pretty angry... what do you guys think?

Link: http://www.nfscars.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=13701
MaxdBeast
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MaxdBeast »

pink slips????i herd that pink slips are in nfsu2... but what are they??? help me out here ppl :D:D
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Pink slips is racing for your car. You win the race, you win your AI's car. You lose, wave goodbye to your baby... :D
Killer Instinct
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Will we be able to race for our cars in online mode? Now that would be interesting... :)
spike_minoda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spike_minoda »

i'm sorry ,but did anyone see this "crap" ????? is this the "next generation body" from EA ???
WTF ?????
Look at the front bumper
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Yeah, I saw it, but I think it looks cool. It makes the car look more aggressive, so I like it :)
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

Imho i dont like it that much!! looks like crap to me! But that's just me.
Jaka
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaka »

That bumper is a little too agressive IMO, but the car is one of my favurites :D .
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Well, I'm sure we could choose less agressive bumpers too :)

But I'm gonna turn my Mustang into something really scary (for TC2), and don't be surprised if I use that front bumper :) (I like cars that looks like they can eat other cars for breakfast... :P )

And I think the Mustang is cool, I like the looks on it...
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

You might not want to look too scary or you else you might scare away the racers from racing ya! :lol:
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

... that is the '05 mustang with a bodykit.

That's exactly why I didn't want to see american muscle cars in this game, cuz shiznit put bodykits on them and think they look all cool and retro and stuff. So many people are tuning idiots... Also from the looks of it looks like the Snyper bodykit from NFSU1.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

So just because a car is american, you can't put bodykits on it? I still think it looks cool, and I never said anything about retro. And if many people like it, then the reason why EA has added it is pretty obvious, right? To get more people interested in the game.
No one is forcing you to drive it. And that kit fits the Mustang imo, and I'm sure many people agree (but I see that the majority hates it). I'm not gonna change my views on it, I like it.
Bocho_22
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bocho_22 »

Im going to make my Mustang look like this

Image :twisted:
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Morty you need not take so much defense on a car from a game. You act as if it was you that put the car in the game. Yeah so what if you have your opinion? I can't have an opinion that isnt the same as yours? If I don't like the car then I'm not going to like it, and theres no reason to sit here and try to go back and disect my message and attack every part of it.

Do I think that american muscle cars should have bodyktits? No. Why? Because to me they are absolutely ridiculous and unessecary. I said "cool" and "retro" because those are terms I have heard people use, not just you. There are other people who have had things to say about the new mustang. I never said, "Morty said this this and this about the mustang!"

Don't attack me about my opinion or think that just because you like it everyone is has to as well.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

I was expecting this reply really... I never attacked you, I was just asking questions. Besides, the point of discussions are disagreements. If everyone agreed on everything there wouldn't be many discussions around.

I never said you couldn't have your opinion, if it looked like that, I apologize. It was not the intention... I don't force people to adjust to my opinions, and I don't change my own opinions just because people disagree either.

And btw, I know very well how I act, and I was just stating my opinions. Geez... :roll:

Return to “Underground 2”