Your Thoughts about NFSC...

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Re: Your Thoughts about NFSC...

Post by Danyutz »

a lot of bumbum for that autosculpt feature and in the end the result wasn't to satisfied, that's what happens with things that are too darn praised.
Cazzer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cazzer »

I thought that with the Autosculpt feature that although you can sculpt it you can only make it either show more or less and i think that if you can help shape it that would kick.... :lol:
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

4 kits to sculpt and they look they same either way you sculpt them. Good job EA for bring up such hype. I own the Xbox 360 version of carbon and right now its like technically impossible to get at least 700 achievement points from that game.
Ming
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ming »

I can probably understand the relatively limited amount of stuff you can do with the autosculpt in NFSC, maybe they are going to improve on it in the future (I just hope so, wish it'll be autosculpt but with the amount of bodykits or custom options in the NFSU series).

Carbon's kinda dark, yeah, and I don't really listen much to my crew coz I keep watching the road (I believe the traffic's more annoying than the crew chatter).

Well yes, I am kinda restricted by certain options in NFSC, i thought they would bring back the detailed fine tuning you can do in NFSU2. I really kinda miss that..

But I guess you can disregard this last thought, 'coz I'm just a little pissed that they made a sort of class hierarchy for cars, especially on the RX7 and RX8! I really think fully modified versions of those can compete with the other Tuner Tier 3s! Anyway, I'll just put my hopes up in the next NFS. I'll stick to RX canyon racing in NFSC, the only place I can still really compete.
And yes, I am an RX7 fan, but I stuck with a Supra and Z06 for non-canyon races and canyon duels in Carbon.

In the end, yes, I believe NFSC would be much better if it took more time to develop, but I guess it's all right now because it'll help EA rectify the mistakes and make a much better game in the future (I just hope they don't rush it again). Still though, it's a great NFS installment.
konnig
Ricer
Ricer

Post by konnig »

carbon is an ace game. a lot of people say i only like it coz im good at it. im up4 racing if theres any takers!!
gman15975
Stock
Stock

Post by gman15975 »

I hated NFSC, it has got to be the worst racing game I've ever played. The layout, the story, the acting, the gameplay, the physics, the music, everything about this game stunk like a busted sewer line.

I loved NFSU, U2, and MW, but this game just sucked. And its because of this game I'll be renting PS.
Cipher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cipher »

i Like the autoscuplt kits but we need more options like if we want it to be widebody
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

I bought the Collectors edition not too long after it came out, it cost $100. Now it's being sold for about half of that :roll: . I don't know why though, it's a fun game, I love the autosculpt and vinyl layers. Also, it has heaps of cars to choose from, and you can hex-edit cars like the Murcielago LP640 and Koenigsegg CCX into the career mode :) . Thanks EA!
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
RobinZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RobinZ »

$100 US? I got it at like 40 pretty soon after it came out. Where are you shopping?

I think NFSC was wayyy tooo short in terms of Career mode. Beat it in an incredibly short time. Hope NFSPS will be better
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

RobinZ, maybe look at where powerof1000 is from before assuming that the USA is the only country that uses the $ as currency. There is a such thing as a New Zealand Dollar, which is currently at:

1 New Zealand dollar = 0.7718 U.S. dollars
RobinZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RobinZ »

ok... forgot to look at where he is from. THat's why I put US, just in case I'm wrong.
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

Yeah, you're right though, the career mode was disappointingly short, I could of easily beaten it in a day :( .
N_K_B
Ricer
Ricer

Post by N_K_B »

:( yes it quite a dissapointing released by ea games. the graphic is same as the old night. i really dont like the graphic of this (CARBON)game. :?
Mr Xclusive
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mr Xclusive »

N_K_B wrote::( yes it quite a dissapointing released by ea games. the graphic is same as the old night. i really dont like the graphic of this (CARBON)game. :?

could care less about the graphics

game was fun
sean222
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sean222 »

I play Most Wanted before so I was disappointed after that great game ,too dark for me ,and i hate that lines behind the car ,for me it was too annoying ,but i played it till the end ,not so good as MW but playable at all. :D (If i made a mistakes sorry ,I'm not from english speaking country.)
Bernard
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bernard »

4/5, because:
  • Cars in drift races are too sensitive.
  • You can't tune some cars and drive them in Career without mods (Road Runner, Corolla, etc).
  • No neon, custom lights, mirrors and interior parts.
  • No drag races.
  • No cars from previous games (Porsche 911 Turbo S [996], Peugeot 206 GTI, Fiat Grande Punto Sport [Type 199], Honda Civic Si Coupe [EM1], Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution VIII [CT9A], Toyota Celica GT-S [ZZT231], etc).
  • '99 Mitsubishi Eclipse's trim level should be GSX, not GS-T.
flafeBot
Stock
Stock

-

Post by flafeBot »

i was doing this topic in history and i was wondering what people think about capital punishment.
What are your thoughts about the abolition of the death penalty?



Return to “Carbon”