Cheat Codes

2011 Need for Speed The Run
Vsmith
Ricer
Ricer

Cheat Codes

Post by Vsmith »

I want to start a thread where we can all start submitting cheat codes for this game. It has this option for a reason and there has to be a bunch out there. I figure that this is the best place to get them all in one place. I'll start with the one that most are probably familiar with and that is the cheat for the AEM Challenge. Enter (aemintakes) as the cheat code to unlock this feature. Please continue to submit new cheat codes or other ways to unlock cars in this thread. Thanks all.
yugo88
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Cheat Codes

Post by yugo88 »

Hi there,

I think (aemintakes) is a pretty nice cheat. 3 challenges that aren’t very hard to beat and at the end you get a nice 370z that can even be used in the story mode. I know that Xbox 360 users can buy something called Time savers pack, this unlocks all the cars and it costs 800MP/€ 11,99. I personally would never buy it, because it spoils all the fun.
Vsmith
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Vsmith »

This time savers pack can also be bought on PS3 for $9.99
Vsmith
Ricer
Ricer

Dr. Pepper Cars

Post by Vsmith »

There are 6 Rewards
-Porsche 911GT2 (993)
-Corvette Z06 Carbon
-Ford GT
-Autolog Profile Icons
-1000 Dr. Pepper Bonus XP Points

IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE EA/ORIGIN ACCOUNTS then be careful to claim your prizes with the same account you use to play the game. If you use the wrong account, your prizes will not appear in the game!

Car prizes will appear in the ‘View Cars’ menu and the vehicle selection screen for any eligible race events.

The Autolog Profile Icons prize can be accessed from the ‘Customize Profile Icon’ menu in the Autolog Profile.

The XP Bonus prize may be applied only once to your account.

PS3 users must redeem their prize(s) from within the game. Write down the promotional code shown after you claimed your prize (it will also appear on your 'My Account' page). Then from within the game:

Go to the ‘Extras’ menu and select “Enter Promotional Code”.
Enter your promotional code to activate your reward content.
Alternately, from the PS3 XMB (while connected to PlayStation® Network):
From the PlayStation®Network Menu, Select ‘Account Management’.
From the Account Management screen select the ‘Redeem Codes’ option.
If your code was accepted, your reward content should be unlocked the next time you play Need For Speed The Run.

Where do I find my code?
Look under the cap of specially marked 1 liter, 20 oz., and 16 oz. bottles of Dr Pepper®, Dr Pepper Cherry, Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper Cherry for the game code. Codes will be available under the cap on bottles from January 4, 2011 through March 31, 2011 and from July 1, 2011 through December 30, 2011 in participating markets. Look behind the sticker of specially marked 32 oz. fountain cups of Dr Pepper® at participating locations from April 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011 for the Code.
Last edited by Vsmith on 10 Dec 2011, 16:30, edited 2 times in total.
Vsmith
Ricer
Ricer

Old Spice Pack

Post by Vsmith »

Follow these steps:
- Go to OldSpice . EA . com
- Pick your favorite scent and your platform
- it will then generate a code for you based on your platform
- enter it and

That's it! The next time you start up the game, you'll have unlocked the new Old Spice Challenge Series and performance-upgraded cars!
r4ptor85
Ricer
Ricer

Post by r4ptor85 »

Can someone PM me Dr Pepper points for me...

Old Spice dun work outside US and Canada...

:( :( :(

*mod note*
Don't double post. Use the edit button.
sgtskid
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sgtskid »

does any one have any other cheats. those have been posted in oter sites and no on has a new one
JSFAST
Ricer
Ricer

Post by JSFAST »

Any other cheats apart from aemintakes and those special offers linked to beverage from the US?
Vsmith
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Vsmith »

So far I haven't found anything but that's why I started this thread so we could all start to share the lesser known cheats. Please share if you have any
videogietatof
Ricer
Ricer

-

Post by videogietatof »

I really like to play computer games, but I am tired of playing normal modes. Someone tell me where I can find cheat codes for various games?



Return to “The Run”