96%
Caleb (NFSU2)
4%

Total votes: 54

Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Eddie for sure. Caleb is such a wimp that you didn't join his crew that he high beams you so you could crash. Only a wimp/pussy/wuss/idiotic moron would do that kind of thing. If I wanted to mess somebody up like Caleb wanted to, I'd beat the shiznit out of him personally, not highbeam them to get them into an accident.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Freeman wrote:i think that ea should doo the same in too fast too furios like you being arested by the cops and rhey hire you too catch calebs boss
sushy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by sushy »

I think that would not be bad idea.
Did Caleb have a boss then? o_0
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

that takes away the whole idea of illegal racing. And would be like you were some sort of snitch, which is seen as quite low..... if there is gonna be any kind of story (which i'm sure there will be) then it should be more about being an outlaw, running away from the police, somethin like:

Suring the game you will make friends, and enemies, and at one point you will make a very important freind, who you trust, then suddenly you find out that he was a snitch for cop, then you race him in some sort of duel....... or somat like that anyway... kind of like the Vance character from GTA:VC
gicurize
Ricer
Ricer

-

Post by gicurize »

Man, this Aarens guy is really getting hit, I think I really need to read those books again, cause I cant even remember him Gosh, Ive got some catching up to do
gicurize
Ricer
Ricer

hi!

Post by gicurize »

im not sure so ill say eddie

The nice answer!
gicurize
Ricer
Ricer

hi!

Post by gicurize »

no i don't thing that he fast and furioas game style will be cool but soo long that they don't do the same thing as they don whith ug2 somebody crashing in you like the milion times i crashed didn't count you know

You it is serious?

Return to “Underground”