User takeover

The news visible on Underground Movie Production main page.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

User takeover

Post by Sp3aK »

So it seems that the users are running the show and keepin the site breathing, as I am a lazy worthless piece of guano that spends more time on his host site than his own and hasn't made a movie in so long he can't remember the title of his last.

Anyways Reborn is abusing his movie submission privlages and had sent us(me) yet another film. This film has a concept(completely stolen from me, you firetruck!), of having one car be a camera car and playing over a lan. Well, they stole it well I must say and have put together a wonderful drift compilation video. They say there is more to come.

UMP, you knick-knack patty-whack give the dog a bone and he poo's on your floor.
RebornGG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RebornGG »

:lol:
thanks for adding new vid, but id just like to add i had no idea you had made a similar movie, and this camera car idea is something i'd been working on for a while, we tryed it several months back ( me parked in various corners of track recording cars as they fly past, but back then when i tried cars i recorded expierienced to much lag.
i aint saying i am original person to have idea, but on other hand i deff didnt steal ur idea. :wink:

But i retryed recently and it was a better outcome (maybe new pc had something to do with that).

oh and it wasnt lan either, this was recorded online in unranked (so i didnt get the stupid timer when i stopped).

anyway cheers for adding.

Rebs
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

I was kidding actually ;)

And if you go to the IN PRODUCTION section you can view the Supra video in there, I'm pretty sure that's the one that Sergio and I did using him as a camera car. That was actually before I started making movies, he did that movie. But it was my idea ;)
RebornGG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RebornGG »

Sp3aK wrote:I was kidding actually ;)

And if you go to the IN PRODUCTION section you can view the Supra video in there, I'm pretty sure that's the one that Sergio and I did using him as a camera car. That was actually before I started making movies, he did that movie. But it was my idea ;)
Ill go and check it out ;)

Return to “UMP News”