NFSU2 v1.1 patch out!!!

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
ulu
Ricer
Ricer

NFSU2 v1.1 patch out!!!

Post by ulu »

Hey i was looking at EA's ftp, they already have a patch out for NFSU2! perhaps it was due to cheating issue?

get it here:

ftp://ftp.ea.com/pub/ea/patches/nfsu2/

oops erase pics :P
Last edited by ulu on 11 Nov 2004, 07:58, edited 1 time in total.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmmm, is that screen from the DEMO or the full game? :?
nacho117214
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by nacho117214 »

My guess would be the full game, since the demo's only got the 350Z.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

And he has the CIVIC in the game?!?!?!?!? Italy is Europe, and rumors have said that European version doesn't have the Civic... And Ulu, you're obliging the rules that Bojan have set...
ImportR
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ImportR »

Yes this Patch is for the Retail version of the game. I tried to play online and it asked me to update with Patch.
Kilkenny
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Kilkenny »

ImportR wrote:Yes this Patch is for the Retail version of the game. I tried to play online and it asked me to update with Patch.
Thats fast already, the game is hardly released and there is already a patch available
JEX420
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JEX420 »

what does the patch fix?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I think Ulu mentioned something about cheating on top... That's why they updated a patch. ;)
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

and if there is pach allready that meens tha nfsug2 isnt perfect game... it still has some bugs!!!1 i was aware of that!
flyby
Drift King
Drift King

Post by flyby »

Andre_online wrote:And he has the CIVIC in the game?!?!?!?!? Italy is Europe, and rumors have said that European version doesn't have the Civic... And Ulu, you're obliging the rules that Bojan have set...
so the civic is in the EU version???
AcingTeam
Ricer
Ricer

Post by AcingTeam »

Cheating? what cheating?
I went to play online yesterday after finishing lv1 performance upgrades for my 240sx, and there was only 5 people active online!!! 5!! There's absolutely no cheating going on, there's not even a no-cd patch available. It's just something that's required for you to download in order to play online.
technoghost
Ricer
Ricer

Post by technoghost »

i doubt it's due to cheating issues... we're gonna get those types of patches only about 2 weeks after the 15th...

and yeah it's kinda slow online right now, actually, it's kinda inexistent... we'll have to wait... bet in about 2 weeks we'll have to fight to be able to login...
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

I had a problem as soon as I installed the game, it keeps telling me it detected CD/DVD emulation software and that I had to disable it in order to restart the game and play, so I thought it was my virtual drive, I disabled it and restarted the PC and it keeps telling me the same thing. So I got tired after getting rid of my processes and nothing worked and decided to look online to see if maybe they already had a no-cd patch and so they already did, so I got it and then I was able to play :D the game is huge!
Nomad
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nomad »

Alot of games now have CDROM Emulation detection and will complain about it. Most of them say that you have to disable what ever software your using to emulate a CDROM/s. But in fact most (especialy EA games with this detection) require you to actualy uninstall the CDROM Emulation software completely.

Unfortunalty for most people this doesn't stop the game from nagging about it because even if you uninstall the CDROM Emulation software, there are still junk key's left in your Registry that don't get removed (even after restarting) and game thinks that it's still there.
The only true sure fire ways to get games like this to stop nagging is to either hunt out the junk registry key's manualy and delete them, or use a No-CD crack. However in 90% of these cases, you will still need to have the games disc in the drive as the 'No-CD' crack for these types of games only bypasses the Emulation check not the disc check.

Return to “Underground 2”