92% finished but nothing more to do!!!

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
AcidDog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

92% finished but nothing more to do!!!

Post by AcidDog »

I've raced every single race in both Explore mode and World mode... I've done every Outrun, unlocked 100% of the parts, built a 10 star car, got all my awards and stuff... but still the game is only 92% complete!!!!

I played on medium, which was the option that was default... WTF!!!!!
I want to have 100% overall completion... Is there something I'm missing???? :x :x
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

If I'm not mistaken, this question has been asked 1 million times. And since I don't have the game yet, I'm gonna answer this based on my knowledge of this game: FIND HIDDEN RACES... ;)

P.S: Please correct me if I'm wrong people... :D
AcidDog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by AcidDog »

WTF!!! I'm not retarded. Like I said, I've done everything... I've looked in every corner, every place I can think of... I've done every outrun, hidden race, world event even the world map races that don't appear on the explore map...

I still have 92% finished only...

I read that there like mini-games... where you have to jump or ramp over cars and stuff like that. How do you find those???
generallee01
Ricer
Ricer

Post by generallee01 »

AcidDog wrote:WTF!!! I'm not retarded. Like I said, I've done everything... I've looked in every corner, every place I can think of... I've done every outrun, hidden race, world event even the world map races that don't appear on the explore map...

I still have 92% finished only...

I read that there like mini-games... where you have to jump or ramp over cars and stuff like that. How do you find those???
Is all the races in the World Map (in the Garage) COMPLETED. If not, thats the reason.
jayhan_2003
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayhan_2003 »

ya right, you must go to "show map" in ur garage, to see ur stat,
sometimes u finish a race but u did not complete the race, probably lose or wat....

now im working hard on dat..
AcidDog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by AcidDog »

Make out, I spent hours doing all the races... every single one from all the stages... everything says complete... although I didn't do the SUV races with an SUV, maybe that's why... who actually knows... another thing I don't get is where are the special cars? You know. Even with the cheat codes (I figured I'd use the cheats to unlock special cars seeing as I've finished the game) they don't appear anywhere!! Or am I too stupe to find them? I mean finishing the game normally didn't unlock the cars, and I know there are load of them...

**I don't know if I'm allowed to say how many and stuff** :oops: :oops:
SunnyGTiR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SunnyGTiR »

when it says u completed the game, thats it. i know im done, and only at 68% complete. start over.

Return to “Underground 2”