What is the FASTEST car on nfsu2?

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

What is the FASTEST car on nfsu2?

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

I want everyones input, i want to know what is the fastest car in the entire game!!!
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

ummm...SUVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well seeing posts that others had made, I think the fastest is either the 240SX or the RX-8. :P
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

id go tiburon for me. i dont know why but its acceleration is extremely fast and really guns it for me. ive tried all other cars and nothing goes like my hyundai
Stazak
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Stazak »

Well .. fastest in speed i Think the Rx8 or the the TT ..

but in a race .. you could beat an Rx8 driver with the corola if your a good driver :P
RaWShadow
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RaWShadow »

I have done 231mph in the rx8
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Toyota supra (+350 km/h)
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

Hmmm the RX-7 is a fast machine, not sure of its max capabillity because I haven't tested it on a long enough straight, I wish they had an unlimited testing straight in NFSU 2, would make testing a lot easier.

Though the Hummer H2 is amazingly fast.
All depends on what you think of as a fast car, handling to cut corners fast or pure straightaway power.
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

Sweeper wrote: All depends on what you think of as a fast car, handling to cut corners fast or pure straightaway power.
i think this...

SKILL = SPEED
gregmtech
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by gregmtech »

The Flying Dragon wrote:
Sweeper wrote: All depends on what you think of as a fast car, handling to cut corners fast or pure straightaway power.
i think this...

SKILL = SPEED

right on !

got supra and sly gear set, top it out at 350kph+ & online racing drag the things at 22.21 at best @ 357.8kph oon the shortest run :D i mean, shortest open road lol ...
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Well I've been runnig the Civic so far its pretty quick, but the Corolla is good though, I'm only at 50% anyway. But so far the civic is cutting it, slick handling plus nice gearing, runs this car sweet, I'll try the rx8 and rx-7b when i unlock em. I loved the rx-7 b4 but now i'm gonna step up to the rx-8.
Wolfheart
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wolfheart »

I'd say Hyundai Tiburon... If this car turned corners a little better it would be close to perfection :)
morbius
Ricer
Ricer

Post by morbius »

infiniti g35 is the best.
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

well, i've been mind-boggled by the 240sx!! i mean, it goes way faster than i expected. i dont think any skylines will be submitted as the fastest car, cause it isnt in this game. i personally like the 3000GT, but 4 fastest car: i'd say the TT or Supra.
But, the Supra still doesn't have that good of a handling, and the TT is just plain butt-ugly!!
Mr Pop
Stock
Stock

Post by Mr Pop »

wowirace wrote:well, i've been mind-boggled by the 240sx!! i mean, it goes way faster than i expected. i dont think any skylines will be submitted as the fastest car, cause it isnt in this game. i personally like the 3000GT, but 4 fastest car: i'd say the TT or Supra.
But, the Supra still doesn't have that good of a handling, and the TT is just plain butt-ugly!!
Actually, the Skyline is in the game...
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

oh sorry, i didnt mean 2 say that. i know the skyline's in the game. i meant 2 say that the skyline isn't as fast in the game. many other cars r faster. sorry 4 the confusion....
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

the fastest car, if were talking about drag, is not the supra :( or the skyline, or the audi.... its either the 240sx (which btw i dislike) or the rx7... i run 21s on bayview bridge on an rx7 :) without any uniques... and who said they ran a 22.3 with a supra???? someone tell me how? and did u use uniques? cause that would be very much appreciated :)
ivanchin99
Stock
Stock

Post by ivanchin99 »

i got a car which isnt the fastest car in the game... at least according to some <.<

here's the stats :
0-60 = 2.45
0-100 = 6.47
Top speed = 347.6
Max Torque = 498.9 @ 5400 rpm
Max Power = 375.5kw @ 9850 rpm

i wonder what's the fastest car's stats looks like :roll:
Rayden
Stock
Stock

Post by Rayden »

Is there any way a MX5 being much faster than a full equiped and tuned Skyline GTR or a Celica full equiped and carbon body? And I mean a lot faster, like 20 to 30 seconds faster in a drag race or sprint race than the others, and making 330 km/h without nitro. I ask that because I think I was a sucker last friday when I played with some friends.
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

tiburon for me... but then agian it just depends on what car you like to drive.. wat car your used to.. and how you tune it.. Those people that said Skill = Speed are right..
DenZer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DenZer »

I've done just 353-355 km/h in Skyline, but I hva a friend who says he's done 370+ km/h in the RX-8. .. .
gregmtech
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by gregmtech »

stats are useless, set the cars according to the engine power range ( im not explaning that ) and the u'll discover that online ther e are no absolute ruling car, i've bennn ranking up since i started , and mange to win while using a skyline whitch is said to not being the best.

the only thing that really counts is skill , and thats what u'll find out online, cause the game has a total different aspect against real people.

Return to “Underground 2”