Putting stage 4 unique on Skyline, possible?

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
juntor
Ricer
Ricer

Putting stage 4 unique on Skyline, possible?

Post by juntor »

Hi,

Is it possible to put stage 4 uniques on a Skyline? It seems the Skyline on my career is unlocked after stage 4. The last car I have unlocked on stage 4 is the Mustang. I thought that completing all URL races will not move me to stage 5 (west coal harbor) even without finishing the sponsor races yet. But I did move to stage 5 after 7 URLs.

I tried to search the forum here, I did see a post that could answer this. Can someone confirm when does the Skyline get unlocked?

I like to put the performance unique on the Skyline on stage 4. I always liked the Skyline even before the NFS series. I liked the old R32. Anyway if its not possible to have the Skyline on stage 4. Then I guess I will just put the uniques on a RX-8 or RX-7. I just want confirm things before I move on.
DenZer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DenZer »

It gets unlocked in stage 5
juntor
Ricer
Ricer

Post by juntor »

Thanks DenZer.

I also read on IGN that it gets unlocked on stage 5, same as the WRX. I will just go on with a RX-8 or 7.

Which one has a bigger benefit, unique weight reduction or suspension? I am thinking that weight reduction seems to be good as it will affect both handling and acceleration. Although suspension will have a greater affect on handling. I am not considering unique NOS since that will just make it very easy to win on drags.

Thanks.
DenZer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DenZer »

I got the NOS, but Weight Reduction would have been my next choise ;D
juntor
Ricer
Ricer

Post by juntor »

thanks again Denzer
DenZer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DenZer »

No Problem, that's wat i'm in here for :D Anytime!!
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

another EA bug....lol complete 7 URLs without even racin 30 races in world :)
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

there are more and more bugs in nfsug2 that i dont like... sad... :(
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

juntor wrote:Thanks DenZer.

I also read on IGN that it gets unlocked on stage 5, same as the WRX. I will just go on with a RX-8 or 7.

Which one has a bigger benefit, unique weight reduction or suspension? I am thinking that weight reduction seems to be good as it will affect both handling and acceleration. Although suspension will have a greater affect on handling. I am not considering unique NOS since that will just make it very easy to win on drags.

Thanks.
For heavier cars (Skyline, Supra, etc.), weight reduction will probably be more beneficial than suspension ...

NOS will probably help in Circuit/Sprint/URL as well as Drag ...

Return to “Underground 2”