Best RX7 settings for handling overall...

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Best RX7 settings for handling overall...

Post by o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o »

i have all the ups, but I'm not sure how to set up my RX-7 to where it not only turns fast, but controlable as well. I want it so that it works great in 90% of circuit, sprint, and Street X races. In short, the best posssible overall settings for handling. can anyone help me out with tunning?

I can do speed, but if you ahve suggestions on grears, ecu, and turbo, thats fine as well. i might find that my RX-7 isnt as fast a sit is if 2.73 0-60 with 219 max speed isnt fast enough. "looking for best max, and best accel"
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

Try out settings on the test track ... That's what it's there for ...
shroud
Stock
Stock

Post by shroud »

Generally, I find stock settings to be best for overall, eg: circuit and URL racing
But for drags, you really have to just lower the car, and then maximise the hardness of your suspension (everything else)
Also, drop the downforce to minimum because that slows you down on the drag
for Street X, i just make the car really high, maximum downforce, and harden the suspension to max.

But overall, stock is my preference, maybe a bit of rear sway bar softening....
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

I recommend losening up the rear tire grip, and move the brake balance to -35.
Also stiffen up the front suspension.
You can leave the downforce the way it is but when it all boils down and I want to have some fun I max out front downforce and remove the rear one.
You get an oversteering machine which does corner well but not very fast and demands a lot from the driver to corner quickly.
But I like it!
thunderbolt
Drift King
Drift King

Post by thunderbolt »

you can actually kick that up a notch by installing unique visual parts, but not vinyls of course. the wide body kit, spoiler and hoods give it more downforce than normal ones. some widebody kits actually look OK with the RX-7 so that shouldnt be a problem.

Return to “Underground 2”