Stuck need help plzzzzz!!!!!!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
ib12013
Stock
Stock

Stuck need help plzzzzz!!!!!!

Post by ib12013 »

i dont know how i got here but somehow im stuck in coal harbor and when i try and go back to the city center there is this barricade that is red with white locks in the middle....some cars drive right through while others get stuck like i do when i am playing....also my gps cant even pick up a signal.......how the **** do i get out of coal harbor and get to the city....ive been trying to find out at all every forum and no one seems to know why...ive seen other users posts with the same issue so surely there is an answer....i think somehow im in an area that i havent unlocked but the race i was in beofre i got there took me to where i am currently....HELP!!!!!!!....
|Neon|
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by |Neon| »

Double posting and including lots of exclamation marks wont make things quicker.

This has been answered already. Reset your car repeatdely when near the barrier.

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=5020

Lock, tbh
ib12013
Stock
Stock

WHATEVER

Post by ib12013 »

look some of us work for a living and dont spend our days in this forum it wasnt like my mindset was to put alot of exclamations in hopes that would draw attention sounds like you are speaking from experience and secondly i just now got around to see if anyone answered the post....so all that country shiznit you talking....and by the way dont worry i wont be back on this forum because of bitches like you who are more concerned in forum protocol than trying to answer questions in which one would think is the reason to have a forum
|Neon|
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by |Neon| »

Blimey, i didnt intend to upset you. Sorry, but i do feel that that sort of language is uncalled for.

Return to “Help & Support”