Question

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Matrix
Ricer
Ricer

Question

Post by Matrix »

When I play outrun, some of the places are locked (Jackson Heights and some other places on the highway). Why? I beat the whole game.
Last edited by Matrix on 24 Dec 2004, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

He hasnt beat the whole game :D
Matrix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matrix »

Yes I did, I beat it 97%. I lost like 5 races though. Am I supposed to have 100% to have those unlocked in Outrun?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Did he? :roll:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

No no no..

I meant... HE (Matrix's friend)

Are you playing online or what?
C8H10N4HO2O2
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada (Yes I live in an Igloo, moron)

Post by C8H10N4HO2O2 »

sigh......

You can't race the ENTIRE city cause it would put too much of a lag on the server. I think in Online races some areas are locked for this.

Leave it to EA to limit the gamers experience rather than fixing that.
Matrix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matrix »

omg i didnt say anything about online, are u ppl blind? i just said i played it with my friend when he comes over to my house, geez. anyway, when we play outrun mode, we cant go in certain areas but i did beat the whole game.
and what the hell are u ppl talking about "he"? im talking about me.
ic3m4n
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ic3m4n »

They are asking if your Friend has beat the whole the game.
JeffSkaza
Stock
Stock

Post by JeffSkaza »

You mentioned when me and my friend play. Therefore, everyone assumed that you meant when you played against your friend. Since mentioning your friend helped nothing at all, you should of left him out, as it just confused everyone.
Matrix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matrix »

wow 8 posts and still no help, great forum
just answer the freakin question, WHY
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

We dont know, that doesnt mean this is a crappy forum.

Well... lets try. You and your friend play in your house. In 2PCs by LAN? in a console?
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Ok heres a nice clarification, firstly are u refferring to playing it on a console cuz that'd make heaps difference in us being able to help you.
If you're a playin on pc and u say he comes by ur house, then it'd mean u play via lan network, which would mean that on both system you would have to both have already completed the game for u both to access all places.
Since u say u play outrun with ur friend this would mean multiplayer, meaning online is out, plus u already cleared that up.

Anyway the main thing u need to tell us Matrix is if ur using console or pc, ok then we can help u and yeah this is a great forum.
Matrix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matrix »

ps2, 2 controllers, geez. OUTRUN.
ernasty
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ernasty »

nobodys gonna help you if you gonna be a booboo about it
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

Matrix try to make more sense in your posts next time... cuz to me and prob many other people we were all thinking that you were talking about online mode.. next time metion it.. and heres your answer to your question. They are locked simple as that... nothing you can do!. i also have locked places so but dont care because i gotta take a shiznit now... so its locked that its. PEACE!
Matrix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matrix »

Om3n-PL wrote:Matrix try to make more sense in your posts next time... cuz to me and prob many other people we were all thinking that you were talking about online mode.. next time metion it.. and heres your answer to your question. They are locked simple as that... nothing you can do!. i also have locked places so but dont care because i gotta take a shiznit now... so its locked that its. PEACE!
how does that answer my question?
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

okay...im gonna start off wit no attitude....but, in ur first post...it wasnt clear if u were playin online or in ur house wit ur friend....
now, u say that a lot of places r locked....well, maybe u didnt finish the whole game....(100%)
u said u were at 97%, so maybe u need 2 complete the other 3%, and maybe that'll unlock the places.....now, it isnt our faults that EA f***ed up the game and added all this sh** to it.....
and, if u cant get it unlocked then that means that they will stay locked foreva. if that doesnt solve ur problem, then that means ur problem is unsolvable.....and, YES....this forum is great....greater than great...
and guyz...i understand that u were frustrated by Matrix's unclearness, but therez really no need 2 curse...(ahem..ernasty)
and in case u dont know.....flaming or cursing is not allowed in this forum....but since ur a n00b, well yeah....read the rules....and if ur gonna curse, atleast censor it a little....
Matrix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matrix »

wowirace wrote:okay...im gonna start off wit no attitude....but, in ur first post...it wasnt clear if u were playin online or in ur house wit ur friend....
now, u say that a lot of places r locked....well, maybe u didnt finish the whole game....(100%)
u said u were at 97%, so maybe u need 2 complete the other 3%, and maybe that'll unlock the places.....now, it isnt our faults that EA f***ed up the game and added all this sh** to it.....
and, if u cant get it unlocked then that means that they will stay locked foreva. if that doesnt solve ur problem, then that means ur problem is unsolvable.....and, YES....this forum is great....greater than great...
and guyz...i understand that u were frustrated by Matrix's unclearness, but therez really no need 2 curse...(ahem..ernasty)
and in case u dont know.....flaming or cursing is not allowed in this forum....but since ur a n00b, well yeah....read the rules....and if ur gonna curse, atleast censor it a little....
great, a post that helps. thank you.

now one more question: in each stage, do i have to keep doing outrun races until there arent any cars left to challenge?
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

well, u dont HAVE TO...but, if u do then u get unique parts (visual AND performance) after a certain number of outrun races....its really up2 u. :D
Matrix
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Matrix »

i know that..but are u supposed to do the outruns until they disappear?
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

no, when you do enough outruns to have the unique upgrade, you'll still have some other outrun available if you want, so, to have all uniques you don't have to do all outruns till they disappear, but just till you can collect your unique upgrades

Return to “Underground 2”