Half Life 2

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
vilks*[LT][S+]
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vilks*[LT][S+] »

this forum sux..nobody talks...everybody is inactive.
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

you'vew got the hud bug :P
there's a thing about that red sign (AUX POWER). you must do some set ups in the console and the AUX POWER is only red when it gets low. i know that's not important but f**k it :P
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

i know this is offtopic, but did anyone play DoD:source yet??
vilks*[LT][S+]
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vilks*[LT][S+] »

jemc wrote:you'vew got the hud bug :P
there's a thing about that red sign (AUX POWER). you must do some set ups in the console and the AUX POWER is only red when it gets low. i know that's not important but f**k it :P
how to fix it?
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

i just saw the info about fastes ending of the game. some guy ended it in 2hrs. here is the link of the moovie to prove it ;)
http://www.archive.org/download/HalfLif ... 735_HQ.avi
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

@ vilks*[LT][S+] no WAREZ talk. So don't post anything about downloading or illegal ways off getting the games.

@ everybody My opinion off the game IT SUCKS it's fun to play it ones but overall the first one is better then this one only difference the graphics in this one is better
ghost_4ce
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ghost_4ce »

That is your opinion and I you may have it, I guess. But personally i think that its THE best game in the last 5 years. It may not be as revolutionary as its predecessor, but I am quite sure other FPSs will take quite a lot of time to match the entertainment value of the "Gravity Gun" alone. Combined with the super high quality production value and extreme attention to detail, I think it diserves better than "IT SUCKS" withought any explanation offered.
And I didnt even mention the **GRAPHICS** yet :P
Cheers !!
vilks*[LT][S+]
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vilks*[LT][S+] »

Dragon-of-Rune wrote:@ vilks*[LT][S+] no WAREZ talk. So don't post anything about downloading or illegal ways off getting the games.

@ everybody My opinion off the game IT SUCKS it's fun to play it ones but overall the first one is better then this one only difference the graphics in this one is better
why we cant talk about illegal files? :roll:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

vilks*[LT][S+] wrote:why we cant talk about illegal files? :roll:
You figure that out yourself.

Consider this your final warning: discuss illegal activities again and you'll find yourself banned from this forum.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

The reason is this is a public forum for everybody so talking about illegal stuff is illegal. Talking about illegal stuff on personal or private forums is allowed if the moderator allows it.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Ive played all the Source games so far at a Cyber Cafe and i Absolutly postitevly pratcicaly excatly is some shiznit at CS:source online.and yes all the games with source in them have HL2 graphics .the only game that wasnt there was HL:Source but i love all of them.Too bad the place didnt have HL2 deathmatch.BTW all the games there was on steam and DOD just came there.
Just Me
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Just Me »

Euuuhhmmm, you could also choose to download the game from Steam, and buy an key code.

But i've got a question. How can I play Half Life 2 in Offline mode? Because now i'm playing through steam all the time, and that suxs.
the_butcher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by the_butcher »

i was dissapointed when i finished the game cause i realized that the game was set to easy, but i am going to restart and finish the game all over in hard or medium, also, is there a flare gun in the game, i didnt find one, il take it slow this time and do more exploring
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Just Me wrote:Euuuhhmmm, you could also choose to download the game from Steam, and buy an key code.

But i've got a question. How can I play Half Life 2 in Offline mode? Because now i'm playing through steam all the time, and that suxs.

YOU CAN!!!!! I HAVE STEAM BUT I HAVE THE HL2 DEMO!!!!!!! NOW I CAN GET HL2 DEATHMATCH!!!!!
ghost_4ce
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ghost_4ce »

Just Me wrote:Euuuhhmmm, you could also choose to download the game from Steam, and buy an key code.

just start STEAM in offline mode and ta da! offline HL2
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

ghost_4ce wrote:

just start STEAM in offline mode and ta da! offline HL2

I MAY HAVE TO GIVE YOU MY FAST INFINITI FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
DaTooL
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DaTooL »

Played Half life 2 once, on normal, finished it.

Ive got no incentive to go back and play it on hard as ive heard its just the same, but monsters are a little bit harder and power ups are few and far between.

It was too short. In my opinion is was a graphics showcase and not really a game. Shame because it had alot of hype surrounding it.
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

Beat the game with just the gravity gun if you want some new gameplay- Ravenholm takes on a whole new dimension when you start having to throw peices of wood (and other headcrabs) at the zombies.
the_butcher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by the_butcher »

THAT WAS MY WEAPON OF CHOICE IN RAVENHOLM, BUT I DINDT THROW PIECES OF WOOD I THREW BLADES :twisted: :twisted: SLICED THEM IN HALF :twisted:
DaTooL
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DaTooL »

i used the gravity gun thru most of the game on normal, it was miles better than most of the guns u got. Besides you will allways get that feeling of being short changed. Expect when uve just thrown your blade across the map those super zombies are after you.

Still half Life 3 better have something new up its sleves, and will the Mk2 Grav Gun be your starting weapon - as that really kicked bumbum !!!
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

We don't go to ravenholme......

How scary is that level, never felt so tense playing a game. I'm still on that level, playing it in dead of the night with the lights off.

By the way, isn't DOG just the cutest thing you've ever seen, aawwhhh.....
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

lol i wouldnt want to be like those combine soldiers in front of him when he threw that garbage thing in front of the combine compound.only if i can do that
^TuRboDiEsEL^
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ^TuRboDiEsEL^ »

It is a very coolgame MAN!!!!!!!!
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

I know this topic is quite old, i'm sorry for bringing it up, but i just recently completed half life 2. and it is one of the most important games i have ever played. Everything about it is almost perfect, but having said that i was ever so slightly dissappionted.... does anyone else feel the same way...
jayhan_2003
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayhan_2003 »

Sir Ibi wrote:I know this topic is quite old, i'm sorry for bringing it up, but i just recently completed half life 2. and it is one of the most important games i have ever played. Everything about it is almost perfect, but having said that i was ever so slightly dissappionted.... does anyone else feel the same way...
do u mean the ending too crappy?? I feel that too!!

Return to “The Games”