big problem!!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
brewtal
Stock
Stock

big problem!!

Post by brewtal »

my 128ddr geforce 4 doesn't support those options motion blur, crowds, lights and it is another one.. what can i do, anyone knows? please help! any program or anything to see those options? i think it's because of the graphics card but maybe someone knows better than me.. :roll:
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

yup something with fx cards... cant do nething about it either.......theres a forum for it already... its here somewhere...
hund_schraube
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hund_schraube »

winxp g4 4800 ultra and it works fine.update video drivers and see if that helps.the blur and the lights while a nice effect kinda get annoying afterwhile.
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

its hardware... that MX card will not give you those options with or without driver updates, the incompatibility is not software related but hardware, that means there is nothing you can do with any programs to get those oprions to work... Main reason: MX cards dont have pixel shaders... I dont know exactly what that is but those NFSU options require that hardware compatibility.
hund_schraube
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hund_schraube »

lol didnt know that the mx could have 128 ram.128 ram on a mx card is as silly as the fx5200 having dx9 support[when true dx9 games come out it wont have the power to run them].

Return to “Help & Support”