Corrupted Wish Game

The lightly moderated completely off topic board with where the usual posting restrictions do not apply. Forum games welcome. There's a catch though: your post count will not increase.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Corrupted Wish Game

Post by Jopuma »

wannabe snoop dog replica wrote:there is a flaw in your logic because it is made of heavy duty steel

I wish people would remember to wish in posts
There seems to be a flaw in your memory that the point of this is to make the wish go wrong. If you dropped it, it probably would shatter because I know that computer makers don't make the laptops entirely out of steel. Infact a steel laptop would be insanely difficult to carry. Besides
news source wrote:The device is made of aluminum and glass...
. Aluminum can bend easily, glass can shatter easily, and any plastic components will break easily.

back to the game.

Wish granted.

But they're wishes that are impossible to ruin.

I wish I had a cardboard tube in the worst possible condition you could ever find it and on top of it it's wet and soggy and torn to shreds. :P

HAH ruin that.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Jopuma wrote:I wish I had a cardboard tube in the worst possible condition you could ever find it and on top of it it's wet and soggy and torn to shreds. :P

HAH ruin that.
It is only soggy because it was dipped in hamster urine. lol, sry, i had to corrupt it somehow.

I wish I could get Juiced 2 for PC. (off topic, is it out yet? and if so, is it any good?)
Last edited by RedCarDriver on 14 Feb 2008, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Yes it is out.

Sadly i cannot corrupt your wish because quite frankly i doubt you could run the game :lol:

I wish i had a corrupted wish
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Granted.

The person who was going to corrupt your wish was hit and killed by a car on the way ( :-") so your wish is uncorrupted. :P

I wish AMC was actually returning. (I got all hyped up at the article in HOTROD only to find out that they were pulling an April Fools joke :x )
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Jopuma wrote:I wish AMC was actually returning. (I got all hyped up at the article in HOTROD only to find out that they were pulling an April Fools joke :x )
Sure, but they're only making a new version of the Gremlin. It's an FWD compact with a 4-cylinder engine but looks worse than before and gets worse fuel economy. But on the bright side, they draw up plans to make a sports car in ten years.

I wish I actually had a swimming pool filled with Jell-O. (lol)
snoopdogg879
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Sitting in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition that is fully tricked out

Post by snoopdogg879 »

Jopuma wrote:
wannabe snoop dog replica wrote:there is a flaw in your logic because it is made of heavy duty steel

I wish people would remember to wish in posts
There seems to be a flaw in your memory that the point of this is to make the wish go wrong. If you dropped it, it probably would shatter because I know that computer makers don't make the laptops entirely out of steel. Infact a steel laptop would be insanely difficult to carry. Besides
news source wrote:The device is made of aluminum and glass...
. Aluminum can bend easily, glass can shatter easily, and any plastic components will break easily.

back to the game.

Wish granted.

But they're wishes that are impossible to ruin.

I wish I had a cardboard tube in the worst possible condition you could ever find it and on top of it it's wet and soggy and torn to shreds. :P

HAH ruin that.

so what I ment metal
and sturdy aluminum, apple had the samething you said in mind so they built it so that wouldn't happen
here

@ RedCarDriver Sure, but the Jell-O was old and smelled and tasted bad and in the winter you forgot to get a cover so it froze and it melted into a liquid. Oh and when you jumped in you got stuck.

I wish you guys would stop trying to contradict whatever I say and make fun of me and call me snoop dog wanna be because I didn't make this name my friend did and I can't have 2 accounts so I didn't make a new one.
Oh and no one can corrupt this wish because I am saying so right now and a rule was added in page 2 or 3 saying that you can't contradict what I say.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

snoopdogg879 wrote:I wish you guys would stop trying to contradict whatever I say and make fun of me and call me snoop dog wanna be because I didn't make this name my friend did and I can't have 2 accounts so I didn't make a new one.
Oh and no one can corrupt this wish because I am saying so right now and a rule was added in page 2 or 3 saying that you can't contradict what I say.
Wish granted, with no catches. Not because you said you said you can't corrupt it, but because I'm not a jerk and I feel mercy for you because your friend made an account for you and you now have assumptions made about you. :P

I wish the next NFS game would include AWD -> RWD conversions for the Lancer, Skyline, etc., as well as the 3000GT which would return. (just NOT the one from Underground 2; either a '91-'92 or the other model)
snoopdogg879
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Sitting in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition that is fully tricked out

Post by snoopdogg879 »

Wish Granted!!! And I won't corrupt your wish because you were nice to me. Thank-You

I wish to wish
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

snoopdogg879 wrote:I wish to wish
You did. Good for you. You wish that you wished, and you did, thus not making me have to do anything. You solved your own wish. :P But, you get nothing out of it.

I wish I had an ice cream sandwich.
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

Wish Granted, shame your sandwich melted all over you due to global warming.

I wish no one would would post in this thread after this post. Ha beat that.
Last edited by Tunerfreak on 15 Feb 2008, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Wish granted. But oh wait I just corrupted your wish by posting. :P

I wish some people would read up on computers before attempting to build one. (see Just Want To Talk Thread)
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Jopuma wrote:I wish some people would read up on computers before attempting to build one. (see Just Want To Talk Thread)
Granted. The comp I play ProStreet on was "home-built" or whatever, so once again, the wish granting machine doesn't have to do anything. :P I'm lazy.

I wish the custom racedays would work for me in ProStreet, I missed the R3ACT day because it wouldn't start w/o crashing.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

You somehow love the custom racedays so much that you get obsessed.

I wish i got a perfect un-breakable porsche.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Wish Granted. However I'd kick your @$$ in my unbreakable edo LP710/2 :P

I wish I could ACTUALLY dig to China evn though it's practically impossible. Mainly because unlike what most people think China isn't on the other side of the world to Australia...
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Wish granted. Unfortunately, you get arrested as soon as you arrive for being suspected of espionage. Have fun.

I wish I wasn't so paranoid. D:
porche790
Ricer
Ricer

Post by porche790 »

Congratulations, your not . . . but now the most unlikey bad things happen to you and only you.

I wish i could take over the playboy mansion from hef
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

You have but you get shot with a knife...gun.
Do the answers have to make sense?
If yes, then wish granted ... after ~1337 years when only a wall is left of it. Have fun with your...wall.

I wish I owned that wall.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

peterfaj wrote:I wish I owned that wall.
Which one? :? The wish-giver is confused. Your wish explodes and now you own the completely rebuilt Berlin Wall. Everyone hates you, and Reagan says "Mr. Peterfaj, tear down that wall!"

EDIT: (crap, sorry, didn't follow the rest of the conversation.)

I wish to thank everyone who helped my thread by reviving it, give them a round of applause. :lol:
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

Reviving threads... that's what I do. And I wished for the wall that remained of the playboy mansion.
I can't figure out any smart way to corrupt your wish, someone else do it.
Last edited by peterfaj on 26 Sep 2008, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Easy...

You step up to the podium to give your gratitude speech, but get shot through the mouth just as you begin to talk.

I wish for a cheezburgur.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

Well, no, he wished to say thanks, but he couldn't, because he was shot. You must make his wish happen, but tell the consequences or something, if I understand it right.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Carcrazy wrote:Easy...

You step up to the podium to give your gratitude speech, but get shot through the mouth just as you begin to talk.

I wish for a cheezburgur.
Granted. I might even make it for you myself! But then knowing its you I'll spit in it.....XD

I wish for stuff to happen.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

Your house blew up.

I wish for portals. Portals ftw, btw.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Two portals open, simultaneously; one directly beneath you, and one directly above you. And you don't have any control over the portals.

I wish I had something better to do than to post in this thread. :B
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:I wish I had something better to do than to post in this thread. :B
You do. You are given a difficult long-term project at work / school.

EDIT: crap, speaking of... *runs off*

I wish that, starting now, every time someone used a smiley on this board their face would get stuck like that for five minutes.

Return to “Can of Spam”