Just want to talk? Come here.

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

yay its 4:50 am
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Dammit i got a Police fine for riding the train without a ticket $50 fine :evil:
they said it would of been a $200 fine but like since i havent ever got in trouble with the police befor they let me off with just a $50 yay :)

Mum and dad aint peed off they just said oh well your lucky
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

Well next time the cops won't be so easy to let you off with small fine... i won't be surprised if they throw you in jail and you end up getting bum raped, the next time you don't a buy a ticket to ride the train.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Sir Ibi wrote:Well next time the cops won't be so generous to let you off with small fine... i won't be surprised if they throw you in jail and you end up getting bum raped, the next you don't a buy a ticket to ride the train.
Jeez thats harsh ](*,) but really the cops hardly care but for sum reason they picked on me also it kinda wasnt my fault my mum messaged me saying get my (a)ss home and she didnt give me enuff money to get back so i just had to just go on without a ticket and then they saw me all in black a really dark shade colour and only asked me if i had a ticket :x
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Sir Ibi wrote:Well next time the cops won't be so easy to let you off with small fine... i won't be surprised if they throw you in jail and you end up getting bum raped, the next time you don't a buy a ticket to ride the train.
Let's just hope he has an anal bum cover. :lol:

-EDIT-
Woohoo! I just got myself 3DS Viz free! 8)

-EDIT2-
WTF? How any boxes does this thing have? :|
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

omg! i started college 3 weeks ago and this is the 1st time iv been on NFS since! iv been so busy!

have i missed anything? iv started to read up on the posts but there are like a million since i was last on and its taking forever!

o ye, and last time i was on here, D.Jazz wasnt banned. what happened there?

and just to let you all know, im finally 17 and have started driving lessons! yay! im so excited about that but you probably didnt want to know :oops:
Last edited by Dizzi on 01 Oct 2006, 01:11, edited 1 time in total.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

Dizzi wrote:omg! i started college 3 weeks ago and this is the 1st time iv been on NFS since! iv been so busy!

have i missed anything? iv started to read up on the posts but there are like a million since i was last on and its taking forever!

o ye, and last time i was on here, D.Jazz wasnt banned. what happened there?
he got banned :lol: ... again

and nfsunlimited created a group on last.fm... check it out here http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 46&start=0

and some "good" members became valued members... like 2furio n others...

thats basicly it... :D
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

so i havent missed alot then :D

no fights, rows, no new (god i cant think of the word...itll come to me after iv posted this, people who help run the site?)...
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

admins... mods... nope :P
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Gettin a 50+ diamond watch for 34 dollars.
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

kwl! my parents bought me a ring for my birthday the other week, and its 18k gold, its got a diamond and a sapphire set in platinum and cost over £200! i was shocked when i got it :D
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Dunno why he's selling it for so low. Maybe he dont know its real or something.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Uh oh, I don't think I cooked that chicken all the way...
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

pffft...today is my last day of school holidays. dont know how im goin to be up at 7am and do my hair, when ive been getting up at 1pm the last 2 weeks.

2pm today
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

What do you need to do with your hair @ 7am? :lol:
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

it wouldnt be that early if i didnt have full on savage magpies at the front of my place (because theres a park infront of me) and i have to go the long way to school to avoid getting swooped (im walking this week), so i have to get up at 7am, do my hair...and then just leave for school at about 8am.
| Ryu |
Drift King
Drift King

Post by | Ryu | »

Fadeproof wrote:pffft...today is my last day of school holidays. dont know how im goin to be up at 7am and do my hair, when ive been getting up at 1pm the last 2 weeks.
Same, dreading going back to school tomorrow. I have to wake up around 7am too, although im used to waking up early, so shouldnt be a problem.
Fadeproof wrote:it wouldnt be that early if i didnt have full on savage magpies at the front of my place
Wear a helmet or something :lol: Oh wait, it'd wreck your hair :P
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

lol u look like an idiot when u get swooped at the best of times..the way you are ducking and trying to dodge them..i saw a postie getting swooped a couple of weeks ago, that was funny...i was laughin for a good 20 mins. but if i was wearing a helmet it would be worse...amusing tho, id laugh when it was over.

and yeh, it would stuff my hair up
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

im at college now. mon-fri. sometiomes ill leave my house at 7.30am n if i have ta get a bus home i dont get home till 6pm then i av ta do college work. thats why i havent been on here alot recently :?
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

lol oh well, at least i dont have it as bad as u. ill set my alarm(s) for 7am tomorrow morning...but ill prob stall until 7.10 - 7.20 because it will be nice in bed, but freezing outside of it..thats how it usually is, then and be rushed. and i have to walk home...but ill be home by 4pm.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

I'm even more screwed when it comes to falling asleep the night before school. Take now for example... 2:10 AM

o_O
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional

Post by evilmegamonkey »

I have terrible insomnia
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

:lol: @ Jacoja, 2.10am

i went at 1am last night, and i was stuffed in the morning..i didnt get up until 7.45 (instead of 7am), (plus it was pretty comfortable in bed)..so i was rushed bad.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

well... i usually stay up till about 4am during school days... because on tuesday and thursday my first class starts at 11... and on monday and wednesday my first class starts at 2... :D
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

yeh i have a few friends that have classes like that, they start at 11am instead of 9am. (that go to different schools). when i have spare periods i finish early, instead of starting later. i finish at 12.45 (on monday and friday) and 2.17 on thursdays.

its good...but sometimes i wish i started later instead (pretty much only in the morning), finishing early gives u more time to go out after school, so thats good.
lol 4am, i prob still wouldnt be able to get up at 10am to get to school at 11am if i done that. i was going between 4.30 and 5.30am on the hols, but i wasnt getting up until about 1pm :D

Return to “General Discussion”