what was the weirdest dream you remember?

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

Bojan wrote:Speaking of weird dreams, my story goes like this. Every once in a while I have a short dream of some little detail, more like a still picture or very short set of events always very specific and meaningless. Sometimes it's just an arrangement of objects on the table or in a room, other times it's a little bit of what I'm doing (ie sitting in a car noticing some little oddity in the car)... It's always very short and very and completely out of context.
The dream then stays with me somewhere in the back of the head untill a few months or even years later when that actual event actually happens. When it happens the memory of the dream always pops up in the head and everything becomes clear as then I know the context that little detail was taken out of.
I had that just yesterday, its very freaky, I wonder how it all happens (we have superpowers, just need to know how to use them, I wish)
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

im dreaming and then i swear that it happens in real life some reason i get deja vu from the dream , like sitting bored in school or something its really weird. maybe we are all a little psychic :-k
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

darknight788 wrote:maybe we are all a little psychic :-k
Or maybe you're all just MENTAL

:P
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

boganbusman wrote:
darknight788 wrote:maybe we are all a little psychic :-k
Or maybe you're all just MENTAL

:P

^^^ :lol: haha good one!

Well recently my girlfriend showed me a photo of herself when she was in sydney ages ago like last year and when she showed me it i remember having a dream about that photo ages ago like 3 years ago when i didn't even know her or even knew she was alive, i think its strange coz i looked at it for about an hour staring at this one pic i was in shock coz like has this happened to anyone befor seriously
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Here's a decent explanation, deja vu. ;) "But I remember the dream before it happened!" Are you sure? There's really no way to prove it unless you write it down. I know all the times I've had deja vu, i could swear on my life that it's happened to me before, but it's just your mind playing tricks on you. It's like you build a memory of what's happening at that very moment, but you it seems like it's all happened before.
Next time you're experiencing deja vu, try to think/remember what is going to happen next; chances are you'll have no idea, even though when the next thing does happen it will still feel like it's happened before. Either that or the deja vu will stop then and there.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

A memory bug would be a computer-geek term ;)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

lol!

i had this really weird dream about burnout that immedietly turned into a dream about this shandelier that had a lightbulb that exploded and every time it did (the lightbulb would resurect) i woke up breathing heavily.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

rofl

sounds intense i had a dream about a bad ass roller coaster last night
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

My weirdest dream was that a giant black worm was terrorizing the city. It kept on busting through sky scrapers :? I find it that I only get dreams or nightmares when I have a fever. :(
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i also have these really random things in my dreams that will freak me out for no reason. like while im falling asleep, what im thinking about turns into something random and sometimes i hear music in the background. for example, i am trying to go to sleep while im thinking about school the next day. all of a sudden, while im still sort of awake, i see myself in a schoolbus, looking out the window, and i see a stopsign appear. for no apparent reason, i have a burst of adrenaline, like an OMG! moment. over a stop sign.
BKize_GT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BKize_GT »

same, I've been scared to death over a key sitting on the counter :?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Haha a key lol ya lots of random things scare me to death in dreams.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Well recently my dream was quick...... like I was a big metal guitarist and then all of a sudden the stage falls on me.... :?

---------

Oh has anyone had a moment were you shut your eyes and then quickly open them and its morning? coz it happened to me like i closed my eyes for abit and then i open them and its day.... it really freaks me out when it does that but it dont happen much prolly i guess once a month or year
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

^ yep its like a deep sleep with out any dreams, happens to me every saturday after a long week
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

When I was like 3 years old, if I heard little whispers or like very quiet talking, it freaked out like crazy. The "voices" weren't saying anything freightening in particular.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

Not the weirdest dream, but weirdest "side effect".
I learned to whistle in a dream :shock:
Around the age of 5-8 I couldn't whistle and really wanted to. So, I had a dream that I could whistle and then when I woke up, I tried like I did it in my dreams...worked!
Believe me or not, even I am in doubt, maybe I forgot exactly how it was. No big surprise if you won't believe me.
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

My mom told me she had a dream like that. She said that at first, she wasn't that good a driver, but she had a dream where she was driving the night before her driver's exam and she passed. I'm not sure if I believe her though.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I had an odd dream last night.

I was driving through a LEGO university on an astro-turf covered highway. :?
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Well it looks like you played too much LEGO Star Wars II. :lol:
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

Bojan wrote:Speaking of weird dreams, my story goes like this. Every once in a while I have a short dream of some little detail, more like a still picture or very short set of events always very specific and meaningless. Sometimes it's just an arrangement of objects on the table or in a room, other times it's a little bit of what I'm doing (ie sitting in a car noticing some little oddity in the car)... It's always very short and very and completely out of context.
The dream then stays with me somewhere in the back of the head untill a few months or even years later when that actual event actually happens. When it happens the memory of the dream always pops up in the head and everything becomes clear as then I know the context that little detail was taken out of.
same...happens once in a while.

I just had a dream a week ago, i was talking to this girl and then she starts telling me numbers im like wtf then i wake up, i still remembered the numbers, it was like a lottery ticket number but then the next day i forgot it T.T

Return to “General Discussion”