NFS: Underground 2 official thread.

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
V00d00
Ricer
Ricer

Yeah it can be

Post by V00d00 »

i´m with dani350z it looks like different neons...
but, in the real life we also put 4 neons on a car, 1 in front, 1 in rear and 2 at the sides...it is called a neon kit. never 1 big in the center...I don't know any car with 1 neon... :lol: at least here in argentina.

:P it will be cool if we can put neon of different colors in 1 car, great idea, I dont even think that :P
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

The 'centre' one might be perspective, and actually be on the nearside of the car (or offside to you left hand drive guys :lol: )
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Speed818 »

I think the idea sux that your style points go to your NOS, refilling, that's basicly giving you inifinite NOS right there. So much for realism, I figured therewouldn't much realism from the get go. :?
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

For the part off the neon discussion if you go to a car shop and put neon under your car you have to install 4 tube's 2 on the sides and 1 in the front and back. For the 350Z that's a special widebody kitt from NFSU2
LoTuX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LoTuX »

I think that S2000 should become a convertable and they should put the eclipse spyder in the game too... They should let us have more than 1 car on our garage and unlocking things suck... it should be like, I have money I will buy it, I mean, in real life I don't expect to unlock a neon to put in my car... I have money I'll buy it... they should do this if they want some realism in the game.

They should had a "stunt" mode where you make crazy jumps over bridges and things like that.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

You have a point there but custom made parts you can't buy them anywhere you still have unlock/earn those
LoTuX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LoTuX »

it should be some kind of stores where you can buy them
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

You have stores in different places off the city where you can buy special parts that you can't get in another store
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Yeah, it is cool. In this way, you can shock when see other player with a part you have never seen...
But when I am tired of game, I would like to get an util to unlock EVERY kit, neon, bumper, spoiler etc.. that exist in game. Like extra-parts in nfsu1, I have the 5 extra rims, 3extra spoilers etc (but only 3TJ, the legal parts lol)
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I got all off the extra parts 5rimms 3spoilers 3hoods 2widebodykit's 10unique vinyls and 10different combinations off TJ parts. But i hope that in NFSU2 you can adjust your spoiler to angle's you preffer not the standaard straight up spoilers
nacho117214
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by nacho117214 »

Can you do it all on the same profile? I hope you can do that in NFSU2.
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

any idea when the demo of this brilliant games coming out?..i hope soon...juiced demo is already out
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

LoTuX wrote:I think that S2000 should become a convertable and they should put the eclipse spyder in the game too... They should let us have more than 1 car on our garage and unlocking things suck... it should be like, I have money I will buy it, I mean, in real life I don't expect to unlock a neon to put in my car... I have money I'll buy it... they should do this if they want some realism in the game.
i think the S2000 being a convertable is a pretty good idea but instead you should be able to change the car type. the game should allow us to change a S2000 into a convertable and back.

and i dont think the demo's coming out this soon yet. maybe sometime in August. but im just guessing.
MikeFarrar
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by MikeFarrar »

Just a question. What do you reckon the best part of the city is? I reckon the city area. Looks absolutely beautiful. I aint to fond of that "downtown" area. Looks like a place where "illegal activities" happen :? . Hmmm come to think of it street racing is illegal so the downtown area is a perfect place. :) I can't wait for the demo. Juiced is coming out around the same time as NFSU2 so the demo shouldn't be far away.

Nfsunlimited News Reporter
~Mike
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

The honda S2000 in the game should be a convertable but you can also buy a hardtop so you have the more NFSU S2000 effect. Then it would be perfect but i don't think there gona do it i think they are gona use the old S2000
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Yeah, convertable but I request that you could adjust on/off like in High Stakes. Becuase in Hot pursuit 2, the Ferrari360 was always "convertable on", do you understand? And it would be funny to make convertable cars that stock they arent, for example Skyline, 350z... but some cars would look horrible. Imagine a Golf convertable LOL. And im sure ppl would make this kind of horrible things :)
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

A golf convertable is a excisting car a friend off mine has one.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

like this one! :D
Attachments
271366.jpg
(56.45 KiB) Downloaded 4133 times
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

:shock: :shock:
Oh, sorry for my ignorance then...
So it is decided: We want convertable cars. Convertable Golfs, convertable Skylines... Convertable rules! :)

Im still worried about neons topic. They looks different in nfsu2!
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

In real life neon is installed on for places under your car 1 infront 1 inback and 1 on each side. So i think they used more realisim in the game maybe even use different colors on each place
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

dont worry Dani. if the neon actually looks like that when the game comes out than there will be some UTILS to cover it up.
flyby
Drift King
Drift King

Post by flyby »

ok. loadza peeps. said they want more then 1 car in their garage.
if u read the interviews, it says u can. and yes u can ajust
ur spoiler, for more or less downforce.

just thought id post this, coz everyone keeps askin this. :)
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

well, not exacly everyone keeps on asking. but anyways, thanx for telling all of the non-readers.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

wallpapers

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Ok guys. When I saw that 350z in nfsu2 with that new body kit I fell in love, and... There is my 1st wallpaper. Low-worked but looks nice.
I also made other wallpaper with Skyline, and free roaming theme. You can watch both of them in wallpaper section click here, and download @ 800x600 and 1024x768.
The 350z wallpaper has a big error I hadnt though on: The words "Drive your passion" are hidden by desktop icons... I have to practice :)
Hope you like it. Enjoy
Attachments
Dani_350z_wallpaper_512.jpg
Drive your passion. Need for Speed : UnderGround 2
(122.47 KiB) Downloaded 4111 times
Last edited by ^Sparco^ on 23 Jun 2004, 14:06, edited 1 time in total.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

nice!!! very nice!!! i like the wobboly effect on the background.

Return to “Underground 2”