The Perfect NFS Game

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

MrPalmont wrote:How about this - Those electronic guns, u can see them in beginig when u start playing Carbon. U see the movie like the guy u play for take a Supra and win a race.
And in the end cops shoot Kenji, Wolf, and that girl with muscle car from their electronic guns. So they take all electricity from the car.

It would be also cool to have Police helicopters again. Like in 2f2f, police flying a helicopter and shoot with their guns in Mitsubishi. If u have seen the movie than u understand what I mean :)
You mean EMP guns? :P

Also, in one sentence, I want customization that doesn't suck. (3/4 of the body kits in Carbon are ugly)
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

Ye I ment EMP guns. It would be cool to have 10-15 of them.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: The Perfect NFS Game

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Dragster wrote:
GT3x24x7 wrote:
korge wrote:In one sentence, post what you want in a perfect NFS game. Keep it to one suggestion per post.
Are you blind? -.-
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

does anyone think that Autosculpt should be a little more like a tool and not just an option changer for predetermined bodykit?

I do.

That is my suggestion.
korge
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

I agree
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

I agree with u too
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

korge wrote:does anyone think that Autosculpt should be a little more like a tool and not just an option changer for predetermined bodykit?

I do.

That is my suggestion.
I think the whole autosculpting thing is a joke. Completely worthless imo. All the autosculpting kits are ugly.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Mr. Palmont You must be completely blind or have your Monitor turned off, cause The startpost clearly stated
1 sentence and 1 suggestion!!!!

Is it so hard to give 1 Suggestion and put it in 1 SENTENCE!!!!

AND STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD!!!

all you do is post useless post like the above, if you have nothing usefull to say don't say anything at all.
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

Look I'm just posting my opinion of what I read. Is it something wrong with that
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

I know its wrong, but LMFAO at above posts!!!

Anyways, let us continue....

Better nighttime graphics.. it just looks so weird..
korge
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

wide open freeways/interstates
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

MrPalmont wrote:Look I'm just posting my opinion of what I read. Is it something wrong with that
Forum Tip #1: Don't argue with a moderator.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

How about: Put even lower end cars (ex: Vauxhall Astra, Vectra, etc)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i miss the hydraulics from underground 2, id like to see them again now that theres muscle cars.
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
MrPalmont wrote:Look I'm just posting my opinion of what I read. Is it something wrong with that

Ok man, I got that tip. Plus I already send him an apologize PM.

It would be also cool to have back all that sound system that u can install in your car.
And make some kind of competition with that
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

simply this: car damages
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by curtydc »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
Not to be a jerk, but nobody on the internet in anyway will ever 'outrank' me no matter what there little imaginary pretend position title they hold. Grow up, Mr. Palmont wasn't being a spammer or a jerk in anyway, he was just being intelligent and not wasting time like the rest of you by posting one idea per comment over and over. Not to hurt anyones feelings, it's just an unintelligent way to do things, one idea per comment, why? Mr. Palmont had idea's and wanted to share them with you all, don't jump on his back for doing so. Some of you are jerks, moderator or not, grow up.

I totally agree on Drag Racing, I was sorely dissapointed when I realized there were no drag races in Carbon, but then again, I'm been dissapointed with just about everything in that game. Weak selection of cars, cars that were promised to be in the game are not, many things in the game are not unlockable even though you can see them (vinyls, rims, spoilers...), the Police Interceptor PD2 isn't unlockable even if the reward cards are earned (PS2 version). Autosculpt needs to go away, it was a terrible idea to begin with. The tier thing is stupid, I can think of plenty modified Supra's that could take on a viper or corvette. Oh and the Sti is by far better in every aspect compared to the EVO, yet it doesnt play that way.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
I'm really starting to love this quoting game!

@curtydc: There is one thing moderators do have, and normal users don't have, and that little thing is sort of vital for normal user's existence (so moderators > normal users)... it's called the BBBB (Big Blue Ban Button) :wink:

You may consider this as a friendly warning, it would be smart to drop that arrogant attitude you got...
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Skyline_man wrote:Real life (manufacturer) body kits.
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by curtydc »

Dragster wrote:
GT3x24x7 wrote:

@curtydc: There is one thing moderators do have, and normal users don't have, and that little thing is sort of vital for normal user's existence (so moderators > normal users)... it's called the BBBB (Big Blue Ban Button) :wink:

You may consider this as a friendly warning, it would be smart to drop that arrogant attitude you got...
Sounds like authority in the wrong hands. Make sure everybody with lower positions in the forums keep in check, say the right things, and if they step out of line can 'em. I'm not trying to start a revolt or anything, that's a ridiculous notion. I'm just saying the Internet is one of the biggest sources of free speech, people have opinions and every right to express them. And just like you said, those that run things also have the right (whether they've got a reason) to do what they feel like.

But anyway, let's try to keep this on subject, at least give some input to the forum instead of off topic rants of authority.

It's been said before many times, I'd love to see some Honda's back in Need for Speed, especially the new Civic si, that car is tight! Also what happened to the Tiburon? Anyone whose driven one knows it's a good (fast for the cash) car.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

curtydc wrote:
Dragster wrote:
GT3x24x7 wrote: Forum Tip #1: Don't argue with a moderator.

Sounds like authority in the wrong hands. Make sure everybody with lower positions in the forums keep in check, say the right things, and if they step out of line can 'em. I'm not trying to start a revolt or anything, that's a ridiculous notion. I'm just saying the Internet is one of the biggest sources of free speech, people have opinions and every right to express them. And just like you said, those that run things also have the right (whether they've got a reason) to do what they feel like.

But anyway, let's try to keep this on subject, at least give some input to the forum instead of off topic rants of authority.

It's been said before many times, I'd love to see some Honda's back in Need for Speed, especially the new Civic si, that car is tight! Also what happened to the Tiburon? Anyone whose driven one knows it's a good (fast for the cash) car.
You're really making a big deal out of this, aren't you? There's been a lot of threads about what people wants in future NFS games, I've posted my ideas in at least 3 different threads. This thread seems to try to focus on THE most important part everyone would want in a NFS game, even tho it's obvious we all would want a lot of different things... Maybe MrPalmont (and you) didn't know this, even tho the Search function is really good at stuff like this, and to top it all, he starts posting really useless posts. It's nice that he agrees, but it's not very constructive, as this is a forum, not a chat room. So he gets told to not do that. So far everything's good... Then he starts arguing, but doesn't drag it too far. End of story, everyone's happy. Then you decide to jump in...

The part in bold should explain the first part of your first post here... Posting one idea at a time wasn't a waste of time or an unintelligent way of doing things, it was a new twist to an old idea. So instead of just asking why things are done this way, you start going on about how you are more grown up than everyone else, and it turns out you were wrong, and YOU top it all by calling moderators power abusers, which we in this case aren't. So just drop the attitude, and let's all get along. Ok?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

i just want a realistic city...like GTA San Andreas, i dont care about cars, blablabla, just a detailed and realistic city...
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

xturbo wrote:i just want a realistic city...like GTA San Andreas, i dont care about cars, blablabla, just a detailed and realistic city...
Then play City Tycoon or whatever its called. :lol:
korge
rushdrift
Ricer
Ricer

Post by rushdrift »

real car physic,realistic damage,tuning by doing it yourself by taking out all the parts and putting it back just like my mechanic training game,when the bodykit damage its damage u have to buy a new one,must have some season see which country the place take on,must have fuel and gas station to refuel it back,must have painting control just like my mechanic pc training using ur pc pencil 2 colour and design it your own,car selection should be from all country and all of it,chooseble blow off sounds for trubo cars and size of intake for supercharger,pedestrian should have,when choosing a car tthey should put a difrent supplier shop,day and night dont forget,show off contest and chicks collection just like juiced and srs street racing syndicate,drift racing and not by point by racing just like Intial-D,skill are everything not by horsepower of the car or the aerodynamic just like intial-d,free roam they should make it online and car clan so everybody from around the world can battle each difrent clan,monthly extrior and interior upgrades stuff updates,and finally they should make it like an mmorpg by making all the country best racing spot and difrent people can visit or challange other countries, by using and copying the real name and tracks just like a real life.Hehe no need to read if it doesnt intrest you this is my opinion for the ultimate nfs game,i know my english is horrible just lazy to type it properly.

@Morty-funny avatar.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Can someone translate what he just said?

Anyway, some snow would be nice

Return to “Carbon”