NFS: Underground Extra cars

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

The whole point of this is to tell that this is the closes thing you'll get for now to have a BMW in the game. That's it!
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

great photoshop work urq :D
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
alexhull24
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by alexhull24 »

that's clever. And i don't like it because it had me fooled for a little while. Well, i suppose i have to say that it is some excellent work in photoshop, though what would happen if you really cracked the format? Would we beleive you? :shock:
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

Aschker wrote:OMG UrQ..YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! please give me some info on how you did this..and not that i dont thrust you, but you allso seem to be very good with Photoshop... but hope this aint a joke, and SURELY hope to see more..
i thought more people would have clicked when they read that, this would've made an excellent april fools. nice one :lol:
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

yup, this was fun! :) Sorry to all who bought it, If I would have intended to fool ya, i would have tried harder ;)

And if I really would have cracked the format, there would have been a video available of me racing the car in the game. :)
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

You don't have to say sorry UrQ! You got some of us! 8) But as I mentioned in my previous post, it just "looks" 2D to me.

And yes, you're from videoproof kind of thing, so when you cracked the format you would prove it videolike (right?)
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

yeah, but I haven't cracked any game in my life, I'm not a programmer at all, so I no chance I'd crack it. If anyone, Arushan, has realistic chances of doing it. I mean he cracked NFS PU which was extremely protected by Porsche licence and EA did a lot to protect that. So may be in a year he'd manage the NFSU. Problem is it's not the greatest NFS game, and by that time new NFS8 may render any mods useless, given it's as good as we asked it to be.
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

I HOPE they (EA) make it as good as we asked it to be!

A programmer? can you eat that? :roll: Well I can't program at all and I can't make vinyls andso. Well, never tried to be honest.
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

and DoR is missing in action with his screenie i see...poser...
Gator
Stock
Stock

Post by Gator »

Wow... i made litle fight...wheez... Ive been thinking why EA dont tell those things what needs in car make???

I SUCK IN ENGLISH!!!!

Same in finish, my language... THINK THAT!

Vau... aiheutin pienen tappelun... whoo.... Olen miettinyt miksei EA kerro niita asioita joita tarvitaan autojen teossa???

OLEN PASKA ENGLANNISSA!

SUCK That!
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

UrQuattro wrote:yeah, but I haven't cracked any game in my life, I'm not a programmer at all, so I no chance I'd crack it. If anyone, Arushan, has realistic chances of doing it. I mean he cracked NFS PU which was extremely protected by Porsche licence and EA did a lot to protect that. So may be in a year he'd manage the NFSU. Problem is it's not the greatest NFS game, and by that time new NFS8 may render any mods useless, given it's as good as we asked it to be.
True.Im guessing NFS 8 will support importinging because after that survey and crap,why would they make a game right after the first one?o well.cant wait for 8!!! :D
korge

Return to “General Discussion”