Need For Speed: Carbon

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

Cool INFO, you guys really know what ur talking about...By the way, I think if they actually show the cars in the video's they will be in the game...Constructive thinking about law, U are not allowed to use a car in a video/game without copyrights. EA probably checked with copyright owners before He got his guys to work on the COOL models, When EASmoothie said 'Checking with Copyright owners' he meant "Making sure that they will be included" so yea all the cars u see in the Vids are real, Unless a P****k put addons onto the Demo (which is impossible) or they are somehow faked, so to my conclusion : All cars u see in vids will be real! Although it would be a shame if one of the copyright owners dropped out. (and no, I did not learn law, I looked around for copyright info :D)
User deactivated:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

prince1142003 wrote:Ugly, ugly, ugly kit on the Murcielago. That car doesn't deserve a big giant exhaust in the middle of the rear.
You mean something like this:
http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/05/lp64006_17.jpg
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

That it is

EDIT: How the hell did they get the Xbox360 version, I know this as it says 'exclusive de Need For Speed Carbon sur Xbox 360.' My guess that it means : Exclusive Xbox360 version of Need For Speed Carbon!
User deactivated:
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

post deleted
Last edited by joablo on 02 Oct 2006, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

What the **** does that have to do with NFS Carbon? Go to another forum if you want to discuss crappy imitations of NFS.
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

HouseMD93 wrote:That it is

EDIT: How the hell did they get the Xbox360 version, I know this as it says 'exclusive de Need For Speed Carbon sur Xbox 360.' My guess that it means : Exclusive Xbox360 version of Need For Speed Carbon!
It just may be one of the bonus cars. If it is, I am deffidently gonna get the exclusive vertion.
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

Umm...A-spec...if u read what i said, or didn't, goto the first link 2Furio told and under it, it will say some french crap and then it will say "exclusive de Need For Speed Carbon sur Xbox 360", thats at the bottom of the video. If u meant the car thing, then yea the bodykit will be in NFS C, or u can use Autosculpt to design it urself. I am the weakest guy at knowing cars, goodbye! :lol: oh and by Exclusive Xbox 360 version I mean Exclusive for Xbox 360, as there isn't a Xbox Demo released, I guess its exclusive.
User deactivated:
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

2furio wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:Ugly, ugly, ugly kit on the Murcielago. That car doesn't deserve a big giant exhaust in the middle of the rear.
You mean something like this:
http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/05/lp64006_17.jpg
That exhaust tip is pretty damn big. But at least it has a better looking bodykit than that crap in the video. :lol:
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

Anyone know when the next car list is due to be released? Release date for Carbon in Australia isn't until the 9th, but i've had my copy pre-ordered for a fortnight now :)
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

Hmm...U really are some kind of a monster by pre-ordering it, I mean it's just that no-one knew that it will be released on the 9th, Big news 4 us! ( and no i am not taking the Pi*s) and it will be released on the 3rd in da UK. and ur cool SomeKindOfAMonster, U took days to read the the WHOLE 160 pages, I mean thats just cool right!
User deactivated:
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

HouseMD93 wrote:Umm...A-spec...if u read what i said, or didn't, goto the first link 2Furio told and under it, it will say some french crap and then it will say "exclusive de Need For Speed Carbon sur Xbox 360", thats at the bottom of the video. If u meant the car thing, then yea the bodykit will be in NFS C, or u can use Autosculpt to design it urself. I am the weakest guy at knowing cars, goodbye! :lol: oh and by Exclusive Xbox 360 version I mean Exclusive for Xbox 360, as there isn't a Xbox Demo released, I guess its exclusive.
Yea, I met the car thing. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :oops:
Gene7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Gene7 »

its already october 2nd so any clue when the demo will be out for download?
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Gene7 wrote:its already october 2nd so any clue when the demo will be out for download?
Ask 2Furio, he should be really happy to tell you once again about the demo. :D
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

ITS NEVER COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 , lol seriously i think its going to come out late october early november, but thats just my guess
Gene7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Gene7 »

i dont come to forums every day and look at what ppl posted, so i just randomly asked it cuz i want to play it
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Gene7 wrote:its already october 2nd so any clue when the demo will be out for download?
Honestly, didn't I just say it a couple of posts back? Please someone remind this kid what's happening because he has no clue.
---------------------------------------------
EDIT: TheNoobofFerraris, har har, very funny :P But don't noobs just weewee you off? No matter how many times you say it, there will be a kid who I honestly think is illiterate...

EDIT2: weewee? Damn this anti-swearing feature...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Gene7 wrote:i dont come to forums every day and look at what ppl posted, so i just randomly asked it cuz i want to play it
Take some effort in READING some posts.
If someone got news about the demo you can read it here, if there isn't any... no one will talk about it... simple eh?

And if the demo is out you will see a link on the main page!
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

2furio wrote:
Honestly, didn't I just say it a couple of posts back? Please someone remind this kid what's happening because he has no clue.
---------------------------------------------
EDIT: TheNoobofFerraris, har har, very funny :P But don't noobs just weewee you off? No matter how many times you say it, there will be a kid who I honestly think is illiterate...

EDIT2: weewee? Damn this anti-swearing feature...
Weewee? D'oh! ](*,)
Despite my name, I don't try to act like one.

Anyways, back on topic. I would like to get some more info about Cross, since the Cops roll has went down in NFS.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

lol. iunno but i think cross is scared of you now and since he couldnt catch you on that last jump in the game of most wanted, he now pilots a helicopter; for safety and reach lol
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

I agree with TheNoobofFerraris. I want to know what cross is gonna do in this game other than annoy the hell out of you. :lol:
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

HouseMD93 wrote:Hmm...U really are some kind of a monster by pre-ordering it, I mean it's just that no-one knew that it will be released on the 9th, Big news 4 us! ( and no i am not taking the Pi*s) and it will be released on the 3rd in da UK. and ur cool SomeKindOfAMonster, U took days to read the the WHOLE 160 pages, I mean thats just cool right!
I don't get it. Please explain what you are talking about? I'm not taking offence to it, I just don't get it. I wasn't sure of the release date in Aus, I knew it would be about a week later than the US/UK. The only way I found out was when I went into EB a few weeks ago to trade some old games, I asked my mate there when Carbon was available for pre-order, and when it would be released.
karimin
Banned

Post by karimin »

Off-topic post removed by a moderator.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

Off-topic post removed by a moderator.
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

SomeKindOfMonster wrote:
HouseMD93 wrote:Hmm...U really are some kind of a monster by pre-ordering it, I mean it's just that no-one knew that it will be released on the 9th, Big news 4 us! ( and no i am not taking the Pi*s) and it will be released on the 3rd in da UK. and ur cool SomeKindOfAMonster, U took days to read the the WHOLE 160 pages, I mean thats just cool right!
I don't get it. Please explain what you are talking about? I'm not taking offence to it, I just don't get it. I wasn't sure of the release date in Aus, I knew it would be about a week later than the US/UK. The only way I found out was when I went into EB a few weeks ago to trade some old games, I asked my mate there when Carbon was available for pre-order, and when it would be released.
I was feeling Gitty, U weren't supposed to understand :D, And if ur still curious, I said its good that u read the whole 160 pages and I said that there is no need to tell that u preordered it.

Anyway guys did u watch the Online Modes, I will have fun with those.
Oh and 2furio, U can tell me all about NFS Carbon that u know, and i am not taking the weewee of ya! He he he he....
User deactivated:
Darth Meatloaf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Darth Meatloaf »

New Vid!
Its an interview with cross

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/826/826965/vids_1.html

Return to “Carbon”