LOL
i think you may be on drugs
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

LOL GT...

I think there is NO logic at all, exept for GT's Logic :lol:

It all depends on what EA is thinking... they know they can't making a underground game people get bored... they are on the edge of boring people with it... they are lucky they changed it enough with MW to keep people from getting bored
flatlander757
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatlander757 »

What they need is a game that will take more than a week to complete.

I was about to race Razor... and decided I'd restart the career and go for 100% along the way.

Something like 30 or 40 people on a "Blacklist." and somewhere in the area of 40 to 50 cars. It's gotta include a good variety of muscle, tuners, exotics, everyday cars, and maybe towards the end race-specific cars(ie: M3 GTR). Also should have a variety between years... like maybe a 5.0 Mustang, a 4th gen Camaro( :wink: ), maybe an old 60s musclecar or two(like the 69 on the Black Edition), the old late 80s Civic hatches, 300ZX, Ferrari F50, older Porsche 911, and hell, a Pinto :D J/k, but what do you guys think about this?

REPLAYS, and NO F-IN CATCH UP FEATURE!!! :evil: EA, read this: I would spend another $40 on MW if there was no such thing as catch-up and I could view/save replays!

I think outrun races were kinda stupid in UG2, I think you'd be better off leaving those out, since the cop chases are much more fun and whatnot.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Aside from the blacklist/cops portions, seems you're wishing for NFS:GT4. Personally, I have no problem with catch-up - race clean and they're still well behind at the finish. I have to agree about replays tho, some crazy stuff happens in this game and I'd love to be able to see it over.
Hesselaar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Hesselaar »

NFS MW2 should be a bit more like GT4 indeed.
More cars, maybe not 700+ but like 200 orso?
When they put in a cop feature, make it very good (as in nfs 3).
Free roaming is awesome ofc.
About the catch up, well i don't really care, it keeps the game at least a bit difficult :wink:
But, one thing i didn't like about UG2 and MW is the city.
It's just not fun to race in, well maybe some parts.
They should bring more variation to it, imo more highway -> german autobahn style orso :)
Or they should put in some oldskool stuff like tracks from nfs 2/3/4 orso, it would be cool to drive through a city an then dive on tracks of nfs 3 :D

just some of my feelings if NFSMW2 would come ;)
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

NFS like GT... no way. IMO the main thing for a street racing game is that it has to be fast paced, and if its like GT than you'll have to take the corners slowley and that would suck for a street racing game.
Sure, it would be alot more realistic, but i dont think it would be as good.
flatlander757
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatlander757 »

There should be an organized race track to go to(a circuit and a drag strip) to benchmark your cars against each other, and maybe use for some of the rivals. Or even just to enter a series as another way to earn some cash.
Zorba
Stock
Stock

Post by Zorba »

korge wrote:
SuperRacer wrote:Porsche Unleashed 2. Except not with Porsches.
I really loved the way the garage was set up and how detailed career mode was. I def. would want a nother game like PU.
At least make the online part like PU and replay......
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

there better be cops in underground3 or im gonna freak out!!!! :D going 2 bed now bye xD

please do NOT post any attachment that do not add anything to the story or the topic in general!
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Fadeproof wrote:NFS like GT... no way. IMO the main thing for a street racing game is that it has to be fast paced, and if its like GT than you'll have to take the corners slowley and that would suck for a street racing game.
Sure, it would be alot more realistic, but i dont think it would be as good.
Who said NFS was a street racing game? I don't remember seeing it anywhere. :roll: :?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Well NFS never was a track racing game, the thing that made NFS interesting and diffirent from other racing games was that you where racing on the streets of the world there where racingtracks in nfs games but 95% of all the tracks where based on streets.
So in a way it was always a Streetracing game.. but before it was to race exotic cars on exotic locations (and less exotic locations :P), and that was also the combination that made me addicted to NFS.

A huge carlist (200 or more) looks nice but it is hard to get a list like that and have a storyline. of a class based game like GT4 it isn't a problem cause you don't have a real story and you get the cars in classes.

the only way that EA can get so many cars is to also get back to a class bases system but the real problem I think is a story based career.
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

But how many people wanna a story in a racing game...Although I like games that do have fantastic storylines and characters, but I would've preferred MW not to have a story at all. Get rid of the stories and crap and just make it pure street racing :D
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

i think it should have modes similar to Midtown Madness, like the scattered checkpoints and the open circuits (no barriers)
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

macdaddy wrote:i think it should have modes similar to Midtown Madness, like the scattered checkpoints and the open circuits (no barriers)
That would be cool. Especially if they had the Taxi Driver training like in MidTown Madness 2 - I just loved that bit in the LTI FX4 (London Taxis International FX4) where you have to jump over Tower Bridge in a part-open state to avoid a traffic jam.

And (back to my favourite wish-list item, and like MM2) - REAL cities.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

DarrenR21373 wrote:
macdaddy wrote:i think it should have modes similar to Midtown Madness, like the scattered checkpoints and the open circuits (no barriers)

That would be cool. Especially if they had the Taxi Driver training like in MidTown Madness 2 - I just loved that bit in the LTI FX4 (London Taxis International FX4) where you have to jump over Tower Bridge in a part-open state to avoid a traffic jam.

And (back to my favourite wish-list item, and like MM2) - REAL cities.
Real cities would be cool, but which city would be good for racing and NEW. There are already a dozen of cities in race games. New York, Tokyo, Paris, London, Washington to name a few.
Besides, must of these big citys are boring.
The best citys I've driven in were Paris (in Midtown Madness 3) and San Francisco (Midtown Madness 2). 8)
kaleem_akhter
Ricer
Ricer

Post by kaleem_akhter »

^Sparco^ wrote:NFSMW2. Cops cops cops! 8)

What I really miss is the variety of tracks in the old games. Bring back the old school system: 4 locations, several tracks for each one.
Driving all the time over the same place is what makes a racing game boring.

Also, more cars (60+) :D
Hey man! You just take my words ;)
VectorW8
Stock
Stock

Post by VectorW8 »

How about Global? You could start in the US, work your way over to Europe, and demolish euro trash opponents, not the cars though. Anywhere from Sicily to the Autobahn, Yeah I said it the autobahn. I really would like a game where I can go 200+MPH for more than only 10 seconds. Then you move into Russia, then China, Taiwan, and Japan. Then off to the Outback. How does that sound fellas? Well, now that I think of it, YOu can start in any part of the world you want.
enzo.ph
Drift King
Drift King

Post by enzo.ph »

i like the word GLOBAL! hmmm.... that would be interesting...
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah but then EA should put whole world in game all countrys and that will be just way toooo big for explore and to fit on DVD and if there will be game on 2 DVD-s then it will take at least 7GB on hard disk and that makes no sence!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
boroboyben
Ricer
Ricer

Post by boroboyben »

I think if EA want to make money they should team up withthe producers of 2 fast 2 furious the fast and fur... and choose cars from them and the cars from the upcoming movie THE FAST & FURIOUS 3 TOKYO DRIFT and use the cars from that and for more effect when you crash into thigs you should damage the propety no just your cars and there should be people on the pavement(sidewalk) and you should be able to run them over because on all the need for speeds for the ps2 its like its acity for the cars no human form of anything i think nfsmw 2 would be a great idea but nfsu3 sounds more better for me but i would have ti buy both dont sk why i dont know im a car crazy loony :lol: so they wre my thoughts
VectorW8
Stock
Stock

Post by VectorW8 »

Kid Cro wrote:Yeah but then EA should put whole world in game all countrys and that will be just way toooo big for explore and to fit on DVD and if there will be game on 2 DVD-s then it will take at least 7GB on hard disk and that makes no sence!
Well, at least in regions. It would still work.
kaleem_akhter
Ricer
Ricer

Post by kaleem_akhter »

VectorW8 wrote:How about Global? You could start in the US, work your way over to Europe, and demolish euro trash opponents, not the cars though. Anywhere from Sicily to the Autobahn, Yeah I said it the autobahn. I really would like a game where I can go 200+MPH for more than only 10 seconds. Then you move into Russia, then China, Taiwan, and Japan. Then off to the Outback. How does that sound fellas? Well, now that I think of it, YOu can start in any part of the world you want.
I really respect your thoughts but it is not like Street Fighter (where you fly in the map and play your game). It is not possible to create a game for 1 country right now, every street, every place and every dead end, and you are talking GLOBAL and diffrent countries, well it will be available in 3000 :) maybe. Because in my world nothing is impossible, everything will be possible on a perfect time, all we have to is wait.
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

VectorW8 wrote:How about Global? You could start in the US, work your way over to Europe, and demolish euro trash opponents, not the cars though. Anywhere from Sicily to the Autobahn, Yeah I said it the autobahn. I really would like a game where I can go 200+MPH for more than only 10 seconds. Then you move into Russia, then China, Taiwan, and Japan. Then off to the Outback. How does that sound fellas? Well, now that I think of it, YOu can start in any part of the world you want.
I voted U3 and i like very much ur idea.
Start with a stock car and running in the world to win respect,parts and cars.
EA should listen you.
Very good idea.
LS1
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LS1 »

I am one of those who wants a mix between UG2 and MW. Bring the cops back, but don't make it a mission to beat the cops. Inject them into the races like in MW, but make them scarce when just driving around, kinda like HP2. If they do bring back the outrun, make the likelyhood of running into cops there higher. Make the drag races straight and minimal traffic. Bring in more exotics and more muscle cars, and make them good at what they do. Make it so you *have* to switch cars. When you get to a point in the game you almost have to have some sort of muscle type car with slicks on the back and skinnies on the front that doesn't handle, then most of the other races are enough alike to let a all around car be good enough. And allow for some tracks that aren't streets. No reason why a drag strip would be that tough to put in and I personally would love to have Friday night Street Legals as part of the game, expecially on-line, being able to challenge someone at the strip. No traffic, just how good your r/t, launch (60ft) and how fast your car is.

Lastly, make it freakin realistic as far as some of the limits of the car. GTI's do not go 230 mph pretty much no matter how much money you spend on them. Basically, make it so you have to get a new car to stay ahead and make it so at a certain point, if you do it right, you don't have much of a problem beating up on the weak cars in the game. I just got tired of no matter what the other cars being the same as yours in most aspects.

Return to “Carbon”