Updated NFS Carbon Carlist

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

yea i agree with Sir Ibi there... but knowing ea... the body kits might look horrible...
hammerspeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hammerspeed »

danyutz wrote:remember the WBK for Carrera GT :?
i dont see y the first bodykit on the Carrera GT looked ugly cuz it only made the car wider and didnt change a thing.

and u never no, when i first heard that there would be bodykits on exotics i was a little scared. But wen the game came out i found that alot of the bk on exotics look pretty nice on them.

so just hold on and wait to see wat EA can offer us
vanyots
Ricer
Ricer

again

Post by vanyots »

If you want to be real fast in NFSMW and maybe in CARBON you have to put bodykits and spoilers even on exotics.
For me the looks of the car are not so important, but the more and tunable downforce and better aerodynamics are vital!

For example the MURCIELAGO in Most Wanted just wouldn't turn at high speed if the downforce wasn't 4-5 clicks to the right!
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

True, but it wasn't like fitting the wilder bodykits gave you move downforce or other tuning capabilities. As soon as you fitted any bodykit, even level 1, you could immediately fully adjust downforce.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Don't count on being able to customize exotics too much. At the EA expo, an EA representative said that costumization on the exotics will be scaled back a lot compared to the tuners to reflect real life. Don't forget, Most Wanted was the first NFS game that allowed you to customize an exotic and that game had limited customization on exotics compared to tuners.
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

Yup but still I have seen body kits being autosculpted for the Gallardo..
so it could be or NOT the same for all Exotics....IMO.

Return to “News”