what was the weirdest dream you remember?

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

interesting stuff, compelling theories
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

The weirdest and best dream I ever had is a dream about 4 numbers. I dreamt that I asked someone on a train her phone number. When I woke up, I remember four of them. The number is 3845 (not e number I dreamt of). I thought of using this number in a 4-digit lottery. The day after I used that number in lottery, the result came up. The first prize number was 3845. =.=
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

Maybe from what ahamd0401 just said dreams can be mixes of deja vu, past experiences, emotions and things like that.

I get deja vu ALOT in my dreams its kind of scary.

Type dreams in wikipedia, there is alot of information there, the first paragraph is particularly interesting, being able to control a dream and what not.

p.s i love this topic so interesting =D
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i have a deja vu in all of my dreams.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

I have deja vu loads of times. Not in my dreams, but in real life.. It's like I dreamt about the future and never knew I DID dream about it... =\
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

I had a pretty weird one in pre algebra today. Dont remember it though
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Stereo wrote:I have deja vu loads of times. Not in my dreams, but in real life.. It's like I dreamt about the future and never knew I DID dream about it... =\
I sometimes dream about some events that happen in my future but they come in small segments and show what i'm doing at a time in the distant future
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

That happens to me sometimes
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

S2000_Skyline12 wrote:
Stereo wrote:I have deja vu loads of times. Not in my dreams, but in real life.. It's like I dreamt about the future and never knew I DID dream about it... =\
I sometimes dream about some events that happen in my future but they come in small segments and show what i'm doing at a time in the distant future
This is what happens to me to, kinda scary o.o
-hidden-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by -hidden- »

I had this wierd dream that i remember from when I was about 6. I was sitting in my house when all of a sudden i pulled my gums out. My mom told me i was gonna die, so i asked her if she could do anything about it and she just said nope, and walked off. Right as I died i woke up.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

those dreams where it feels like you are free falling seem soooo real it is scary. i also get deja vu sometimes. like at the mall today i could have swore i remember a scene there. really weird
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

the other night i had a dream i was w/ my friend and we jacked some random car in the middle of the night, and that we were being watched on satellite, and i was driving and i perposly rolled the car over around a turn, and because we were being watched, the cops knew, adn i had a radio that said "stay there kids we'll be there to help you" and because we knew we were too young to drive, we ran off to some random apartment complex and came back for no reason where there were cops. btw, my friend was ok too (there were no injuries in the crash even though i fell out the window when the car was rolling.) the cops told us not to do it again, but strangely i jacked the same car and my friend wasn't with me. i rolled the car over again, but i didn't fall out and the car landed upright so the cops caught me and i started to try to outrun them darting in and out of the apartment buildings, then like someting that would happen in most wanted, i was going slow, but then a cop pulls up in front of me and i hit him side on (but he stops me, instead of me "immobilizing" him), and it looked like the undercover civic cruiser from mw/carbon, and i got out and he handcuffed me and he told me what i was being charged for and i said to him-"well, arent i a good driver for someone that doesn't know how to drive" and he rolled his eyes and then i woke up.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

That's oddly specific.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

what are you getting at?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Nothing, really. Just saying that's more detailed than most people's dreams
BKize_GT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BKize_GT »

When I was 3-4 I had this dream every night for 2 months:

I was playing with my toy crane, with sawdust in the bucket...then a hole would appear. as sawdust spilled out, I plugged the hole with a nail..and woke up

o__O it was very weird
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Dreaming you're using the bathroom can end very awkwardly....
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Dreaming you're using the bathroom can end very awkwardly....
Heh, I was waiting for someone to say it.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

ROFL
darknight788 wrote:those dreams where it feels like you are free falling seem soooo real it is scary.
I had one of those last night. It almost ended awkwardly if you get what I mean. j/k
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

my friend had a dream he was using the bathroom and he wet his bed. i also had another dejavu last night.
RSZETEC
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RSZETEC »

Dunno if it really counts as a dream as such but I once got something called sleep paralysis. Its sounds kinda wierd and believe me its scary when it happens. right the 'story' Woke up one morning and realised i couldnt move at all apart from my eyes, looked down to the end of the bed and saw a white cloaked figure.At first i thought it was someone like one of my friends playing a joke, but then i realised i always lock my room, and as i was watching it it started moving towards me making a horrible howling noise, i still couldnt move and just before it got to my face the howling faded into the PC fans and it disapeard and i could move again. Like i said dunno if it counts as a dream but was still wierd :roll:
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

^That's scary as that howling is scary.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Is it bad if you don't remember going to sleep and waking up on your living room floor? :shock:
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
RSZETEC
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RSZETEC »

BrontoX wrote:^That's scary as that howling is scary.
It's different for everyone if they get it, it wasnt the howling that scared me it wa the fact of not being able to move while there was something in the room i felt threatened by
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

S2000_Skyline12 wrote:Is it bad if you don't remember going to sleep and waking up on your living room floor? :shock:
If you were drinking and passed out, then yes. A lot of the time I don't remember falling asleep and usually end up somewhere else in my house. One time I went to sleep in my room and woke up on the floor of my hallway, I woke up to my parents screaming because they thought I was dead.

Return to “General Discussion”