NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
VLAD_UKR
Stock
Stock

Ре: Prostreet NFS: Автомобильные Коды

Post by VLAD_UKR »

Can you upload your savegame?? [-o<
Last edited by VLAD_UKR on 27 Nov 2007, 20:48, edited 1 time in total.
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Post by Anach »

Not bad, but i'd rather wait until the cars are either finished or unlocked properly. Not much point having a car that looks like an Astin Martin but runs like a 240sx.

What i'm more interested in knowing is how to unlock the AI cars for purchase, or allowing us to edit the blueprints of AI cars, or possibly apply them to our own cars.

BTW, Dont share your save games. EA have posted a sticky on their own boards, stating that save files contain your CDKEY.
VLAD_UKR
Stock
Stock

Re: Ре: Prostreet NFS: Автомобильные Коды

Post by VLAD_UKR »

GIVE DOCUMENT ON SAVEGAME
k4m1
Stock
Stock

Post by k4m1 »

so the cars only look like the car but do not drive like them??
VLAD_UKR
Stock
Stock

Post by VLAD_UKR »

[-o<
k4m1 wrote:so the cars only look like the car but do not drive like them??
GIVE SAVEGAME [-o<
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

The thing is, because the save file doesn't have physics code for the hidden cars, I found after hexing the veyron into the car lot replacing an acura, the veyron inherits all performance ratings for the acura. Maybe this is a hex thing, can anyone confirm you have the same thing using memory editing?
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by cparty »

MadManxX wrote:Is there any chance that these cars can be access on consoles such as PS3 without just running windows and playing the pc version on it
Unless there is a way to access and edit the savegame on your memory card, I think there won't be a way to do that, unfortunately.
Kaerar wrote:Next thing to find is the pre-tuned bit. That will allow us to modify the AI cars :D
Exactly :D
stealthvlad wrote:please someone help me... i opened NFS PS... loaded the career... entered the car lot...
I suggets you don't enter the carlot yet, though it should reload the car (the koenigsegg in this case when you browse through the cars in the carlot). The screenies look ok so far. Just try again :)
stealthvlad wrote:between 3. and 4. something is missing... i have to save the HEX some how or what ? :| it just doesn't work :(
Nope, changes in memory are applied instantely without saving.
MaxMan88 wrote:Aston Martin DBR9...140hp)))
Yes, many of those unfinished cars seem to have the same performance stats.
MaxMan88 wrote:How to !ADD! a line with car in ArtMoney?(not replace)
  • Scroll down a bit more until you see the next free slot (starting with FFFFFFFF).
  • Overwrite FFFFFFFF with the next subsequent carslot number after the number one line above.
  • Enter the carcodes and put a 01000F00 in there.
    Before:
    After:
    Note: I set that number to 0F, shouldn't matter though as long as it's 01, 02, 04, 08 or 0F (I don't think it has a meaning anymore in ProStreet).
Emsterfan wrote:@cparty: umm, please, post more pictures, or make a short movie, how to replace the cars :( [-o<
Oh well, I added one more picture. Honestly, that should be enough :)
simonfzhao wrote:just follow his steps..it worked for me..kinda
the name displayed..but there's no car, or stats on the car..or logo on the left corner :S
Some of the cars seem to miss the logo gfx (maybe it's a different code, just like with the E92). Cars should be ok though, double check if you entered the codes correctly (twice!).
Emsterfan wrote:yay it works finally ^^oh, @cparty: can u give me the code of the s2k please? =) would be soo awesome ^^
Sorry :P must have missed that one when assembling the list, post updated :)
fasttasf wrote:The thing is, because the save file doesn't have physics code for the hidden cars, I found after hexing the veyron into the car lot replacing an acura, the veyron inherits all performance ratings for the acura. Maybe this is a hex thing, can anyone confirm you have the same thing using memory editing?
Since the veyron is not linked in any way to something which might be left from the acura (especially if you use a new slot), I don't think that's the case. But I can imagine that it uses the stats of the car you displayed (or drove) right before the veyron, since it also uses the last car's color here.

Here is the savegame:
  • Career completion: 0%
  • Player money: 10,000,000
  • Cars in the car lot: 178 (190 with CE or 'unlockallthings' cheat)
Greets
cparty
Attachments
CAREER_02.rar
0% career - 190 Cars available to buy in carlot
(9.02 KiB) Downloaded 39056 times
Chocozai
Stock
Stock

Post by Chocozai »

Whoooooooooooooooo!
Found more showroom cars... I cannot believe this all true! :D
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom/entry/34516
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom/entry/34524
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Lol... cool. Also, why do all the dates posted and date joined say 4-8-2004?
emp3ror86
Ricer
Ricer

Post by emp3ror86 »

race_invader wrote:
emp3ror86 wrote:I think our dear EA is gonna release a patch soon, for 20-30 USD to unlock these cars and fix the problems with them. :D But the cars are already in the game... They su*ked this at Carbon.
Ah what? no there isn't problems with the cars they are meant to be DLC for later on so the problems they have with them are just from hexing but are still drivable, when they are actually released then they wont have any problems.
I know that they are. But not ready yet. I'm waiting for them to be released finally...
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Wow, I bet cparty's latest findings have greatly disrupted EA's 4Q financial projections =D> It might be in your best interest to stay away from EA representatives from now on :P

And with these unimaginable additions, I've really got another reason to upgrade my CPU and buy ProStreet.
Vohrana
Stock
Stock

Post by Vohrana »

how come it works, but when ever i try to see the car, it just says loading
bmwracer67
Stock
Stock

Post by bmwracer67 »

Duz someone know if these cars will come with a patch or sth officially to the game too? I mean, i hate the hex editing stuff i hope the cars come with a patch officially so i dont have to replace the cars.

Answer plz!
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Just be careful though. The McLaren costs a cool 1,000,000. I am yet to discover the cost of the Veyron!

And the McLaren doesn't work in Drag mode :(
raunzos
Stock
Stock

Post by raunzos »

Hey Cparty, i could edit the 72 00 -- row and change the cars, but how the f do i edit it to get 190 cars to the carlot :O ? What line i have to edit ?
JONO
Stock
Stock

Post by JONO »

Maybe someone can help me with this. I've done the memory hacking & such and the cars are showing up in the showroom for me to buy (whichI can) fine & dandy. However, whenever I select the car (either in the garage or car lot) it just says "loading" and never actually shows the car. Should it load the car right away?
SRDragoon20
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SRDragoon20 »

the Veyon costs 1,700,000 m8 cause i got one Lol i wonder where that guy got the chick vinyl from lol
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

wow, what's with those money on cars?! what are the damage costs then? #-o
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by cparty »

Kaerar wrote:And the McLaren doesn't work in Drag mode :(
The game seems to calculate a minimum time you have to reach to get points from each car's performance stats, as it seems to be messed up for the McLaren the calculation fails and the game crashes.
raunzos wrote:Hey Cparty, i could edit the 72 00 -- row and change the cars, but how the f do i edit it to get 190 cars to the carlot :O ? What line i have to edit ?
You need to edit all the lines. The 17th Byte in a line determines where the car will be available (eg: shop = 1, career = 2, mycars = 4, bonus = 8, custom = 10, special = 20, won car = 80). If you want the car being available in the original category and the shop you have to add 1 to each of the numbers, eg: 8 becomes 9, 10 becomes 11, etc.
JONO wrote:Maybe someone can help me with this. I've done the memory hacking & such and the cars are showing up in the showroom for me to buy (whichI can) fine & dandy. However, whenever I select the car (either in the garage or car lot) it just says "loading" and never actually shows the car. Should it load the car right away?
Yes it should, does this happen with any specific car or with all of them? Maybe you entered one of the 2 codes wrong.
Vohrana wrote:how come it works, but when ever i try to see the car, it just says loading
Seems to be the same problem, double check that you entered the codes correctly.

Greets
cparty
marko_094
Stock
Stock

Post by marko_094 »

It isn't working! Or I don't know how to do it. PLEASE HELP!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Thanks for the save cparty! You rock :mrgreen: =D>.

If anyone wants pics of all the unfinished cars, just download this .rar, inside are 30 pics of all cars, back and front. I could upload them one by one, but with my slow net it would take too much time :P.

http://rapidshare.com/files/72957047/pr ... s.rar.html
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Is it possible to hex so you have all of the cars at once?
JONO
Stock
Stock

Post by JONO »

cparty wrote:Yes it should, does this happen with any specific car or with all of them? Maybe you entered one of the 2 codes wrong.
Hmmm, I'm 110% sure I have everything done right. It weird. It just sits there & loads.
deolee
Stock
Stock

Post by deolee »

I read over all the post, and I still can't get mine to work. I am not sure this memory editing thing will work with cloned version or not. Anyway, here is how I do it:
Image Here is where I leave it in the game
Image Here is how I seach for the value
Image Here is what I got
The problem is I don't have the right address, which is 0DC21720.
I tried to leave the game at car lot, career map, and the main menu. None of them work, it came back with the same result. I just can't find this 0DC21720

Someone help me out here~~
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

Im also having the continuous loading. Im wondering if maybe only certain versions of the game have the data for those cars.

Return to “Editing”