Most Wanted 2012 Car List

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by Fishwhiz »

junior6at wrote:My guess is that they had to leave out the usuals in favor of including the odd cars for a more varied and balanced car list. So it's not because the F1 or Carrera GT don't fit in the list, it's that if they did include them, we would have the high end exotics make up the majority of the list and hardly have any low tier cars or heavy duty vehicles.

The problem is the list still doesn't look balanced.
well, they could include more exotics, but then also put in more lower tier cars and heavy duty vehicles. i bet i can think of a low end car and a heavy-duty vehicle to fit with every single exotic car they left out of the game.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

We might not have some of the classics but this looks like need for speed most varied car list ever in any game so that's going to create alot of fun , ill stick to my aventador that's the car u gonna see me driving in the game until they release the a Diablo SV DLC.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:We might not have some of the classics but this looks like need for speed most varied car list ever in any game so that's going to create alot of fun , ill stick to my aventador that's the car u gonna see me driving in the game until they release the a Diablo SV DLC.
We have a shelby cobra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2HBmXHVN0o
You'll see it at :50 and 1:02
Instagram @SupraHKS
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Zotic+ wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:We might not have some of the classics but this looks like need for speed most varied car list ever in any game so that's going to create alot of fun , ill stick to my aventador that's the car u gonna see me driving in the game until they release the a Diablo SV DLC.
We have a shelby cobra
of course we have a shelby cobra..
it's the most wanted car number 9.
after the MP trailer... nfs had a "spot the cars" challenge on twitter and this was one of the spotted cars.

also check this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NrPR_FG ... re=g-all-u
shelby cobra on 0:18
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:
We have a shelby cobra
of course we have a shelby cobra..
it's the most wanted car number 9.
after the MP trailer... nfs had a "spot the cars" challenge on twitter and this was one of the spotted cars.

also check this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NrPR_FG ... re=g-all-u
shelby cobra on 0:18
I'm a bit confused.I'm aware of the Cobra in the game ,but by "classic" i meant need for speed classic cars like the diablo sv,mclaren f1 ect.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I can't wait to terrorize Fairhaven with the almighty Tiida. Be ready for me cause I'm coming for you.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

junior6at wrote:I can't wait to terrorize Fairhaven with the almighty Tiida. Be ready for me cause I'm coming for you.
Lol sounds like a good way to troll people online. I plan on making a NFS MW trolling video now haha
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:
junior6at wrote:I can't wait to terrorize Fairhaven with the almighty Tiida. Be ready for me cause I'm coming for you.
Lol sounds like a good way to troll people online. I plan on making a NFS MW trolling video now haha
ill shut that Nissan down in a BAC Mono! :lol: and it does sound like a troll :mrgreen:

I'm getting excited by the minute , you know how great its going to be looking for these cars i hope they hide them well and then it becomes a hide and seek game , like when back in the days when my parents hid my hot wheels collections and i had to find them one by one :)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

yeah i can't wait to see all of the trolling happening in that car. what if it's actually the fastest and best car in the game....
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

you're all on PS3 ?
anyone here is on PC...? i wanna challenge all the trolls... come on trolls... :twisted:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:you're all on PS3 ?
anyone here is on PC...? i wanna challenge all the trolls... come on trolls... :twisted:
LOL Don't worry man there's no troll here, unless someone turn into one! :twisted:

All i know is that no one will be able to catch the phantom in the Aventador :wink:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

2 questions...

1. Was there any mention of photomode? I'm assuming there will be.

2. Is there going to be helicopter support? Can't remember if any of the trailers showed a helicopter.

One more thing, someone on another site played the demo of the Vita version at a convention and found out the Bentley is the Supersports ISR. Not that it matters, just throwing this out there.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:2 questions...

1. Was there any mention of photomode? I'm assuming there will be.

2. Is there going to be helicopter support? Can't remember if any of the trailers showed a helicopter.

One more thing, someone on another site played the demo of the Vita version at a convention and found out the Bentley is the Supersports ISR. Not that it matters, just throwing this out there.
Only one person will be mad about it because its a convertible, i dont like bentleys and i dont care about bentleys ,im sure there will be a photo mode fairhaven its epic i would like to take sum shots and about helicopters ,soo far the swat support its the only thing i seen in trailers when the pursuit its heat 6.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

We need to pay attention to EA's support page because they're revealing some interesting info.

This Q&A is about autolog. According to this, there is photomode. Didn't doubt it, I just needed to be sure:
https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-sp ... -2-0-faq#7

Singleplayer:
https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-sp ... ession-faq

Offline events:
https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-sp ... events-faq

Online play:
https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-sp ... ession-faq

Cars and mods:
https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-sp ... d-mods-faq
1. How many cars are there in NFSMW?
There are 41 player cars which can be used in offline events, and 48 which can be used in online events (Note: PS Vita has 42 cars for online events). There are also 6 cop cars and 11 traffic cars.
And for those crying about the Nissan Versa:
https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-sp ... rsuits-faq
7. What if I get busted by the cops?
If you get caught, you will respawn in a Nissan Versa traffic car back at the police station. You then need to get to a Jack Spot to switch cars and be able to trigger events to continue your progression.
Since there's no money to earn or the fact that you can't own any of the cars, they have to punish you somehow, in this case respawning you in a traffic car. :lol:

Edit: Some more info from eurogamer.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012- ... or-burnout
after five-ish hours with the preview code, and far from focusing on car-hunting as the main task, my vehicle roster had grown to 51 out of a 123 total.
This may mean that there's around 50 cars plus special editions of those cars. I can't imagine having over 100 unique cars, although I wish that were the case.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

junior6at wrote:

after five-ish hours with the preview code, and far from focusing on car-hunting as the main task, my vehicle roster had grown to 51 out of a 123 total.
This may mean that there's around 50 cars plus special editions of those cars. I can't imagine having over 100 unique cars, although I wish that were the case.
so... he says... 51 out of 123 total?

something does not add up.
in the faq they said 41 cars in SP and 48 in MP plus 6 police cars and 11 traffic cars.

it's either we have 41+48 cars total or 48 + modified versions like in the run.
i seriously hope that they don't go the way "the run" did.

oh and... thanks for sharing.. really nice find.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

only 41 cars in offline mode but then it gets up to 123? dafaq?
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Fishwhiz wrote:... dafaq?
exactly.
:?
Sahad92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sahad92 »

We've clearly discovered more than 41 cars, though. And having over 100 doesn't seem too abnormal; Paradise had around 80, IIRC.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Spawning in a Nissan Versa after you get caught by the cops? :lol: I surely laughed at that, it will be epic! :mrgreen: I guess someone will probably go around racing in that thing. Criterion at its best hehe.

As for the car list, a total number of 48 cars is indeed a bit low. I was expecting more. Disappointed there, Criterion could have made a bigger and more varied car list. We do have some nice cars in there that we didn't have in other Need For Speed games, but some of the classics are missing. :(

About the 123 cars, well, my only explanation is that Criterion will do the same thing they did in Burnout Paradise. Everyone who played that game knows that each car had 2 or 3 editions. For instance, there was the Nakamura Ikusa GT, which was the entry-level version; the Nakamura Ikusa Samurai, which was an updated version; and finally the Nakamura Carbon Ikusa GT, which was the best version of the car. So, I guess we will have 48 original cars + modified versions of those cars (usually 2 or 3 per car) + plus the Most Wanted cars.

Not what I wanted, but if that's how they did it, let's just hope the modified versions are good enough. I didn't like this system in The Run, but in Burnout it was nice to keep doing challenges to unlock more special cars.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i feel like there's just GOTTA be more cars than just that 48.... we've seen so many cars spotted in videos in such that is is getting to exceed the number they said here. How old is this interview thing by the way?
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Fishwhiz wrote:i feel like there's just GOTTA be more cars than just that 48.... we've seen so many cars spotted in videos in such that is is getting to exceed the number they said here. How old is this interview thing by the way?
the interview is from today.!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:i feel like there's just GOTTA be more cars than just that 48.... we've seen so many cars spotted in videos in such that is is getting to exceed the number they said here. How old is this interview thing by the way?
the interview is from today.!
theres is counting the 10 most wanted cars 123 cars, as eurogamer played and they found 51/123 cars hidden in the game.

"Not that the cars aren't the stars. You've barely had time to decide between chase or bumper cam when you'll come across a new vehicle to jump into. These 'jackspots' riddle Fairhaven due to Criterion's much-publicised decision to open up all of the cars in the game, and the resulting kid-in-a-sweet-shop effect is refreshing. Rewarding, too: after five-ish hours with the preview code, and far from focusing on car-hunting as the main task, my vehicle roster had grown to 51 out of a 123 total. (Bar the ten 'Most Wanted' models you have to progressively face-off in race meetings and then 'shut down' in order to own - a welcome sprinkling of structure in an otherwise unimpeded playground.)"

full interview:

ALSO I PLAY THE VITA VERSION TODAY! :mrgreen:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
junior6at wrote:

so... he says... 51 out of 123 total?

something does not add up.
in the faq they said 41 cars in SP and 48 in MP plus 6 police cars and 11 traffic cars.

it's either we have 41+48 cars total or 48 + modified versions like in the run.
i seriously hope that they don't go the way "the run" did.

oh and... thanks for sharing.. really nice find.
guys the criterion crew said specifically there not gonna be 5 different versions of a car,it will only be one ..when they were asked how many cars will be in the game they said lots, over 50 a random number also 123 - 10(most wanted cars) the game its near finished, so don't add i like u haven't play a game with 123 cars , forza horizon probably has more or roughly the same number.criterion dont play the *** like the run, they said one version of each car.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Hydro_PT wrote:Spawning in a Nissan Versa after you get caught by the cops? :lol: I surely laughed at that, it will be epic! :mrgreen: I guess someone will probably go around racing in that thing. Criterion at its best hehe.
Yeah good on Criterion for coming up with that idea. I wonder if we can go online with traffic cars, that would be fun to toy around in with your friends.

As for the car count discrepancy, there's something not being explained that's causing confusion. Like if there are cars exclusive to SP and MP, and if they even count the special versions. Then there's Matt Webster who said 50+, but does that mean 50+ completely different cars, or are the special versions counted, if any?

The pre-order and LE cars with the satin black livery may count towards 123 cars.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:Spawning in a Nissan Versa after you get caught by the cops? :lol: I surely laughed at that, it will be epic! :mrgreen: I guess someone will probably go around racing in that thing. Criterion at its best hehe.
Yeah good on Criterion for coming up with that idea. I wonder if we can go online with traffic cars, that would be fun to toy around in with your friends.

As for the car count discrepancy, there's something not being explained that's causing confusion. Like if there are cars exclusive to SP and MP, and if they even count the special versions. Then there's Matt Webster who said 50+, but does that mean 50+ completely different cars, or are the special versions counted, if any?

The pre-order and LE cars with the satin black livery may count towards 123 cars.
Lets wait for the game ,because the more we think about it the more we gonna be disappointed now go read my vita preview i play it today and it pulls you in and i couldn't get off the vita,if you have any questions ask me. :wink:

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”