I found out how to unlock the shelby mustang 2007PS2,PC!!!!!

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

da...... dang! why did you say it was for ps2 getting me all excited just to say, " sory it only for pc"? jeez, i want to drive that shelby so badly!
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

I had a look through the Official stradegy guide (still having big difficulties uploading it) and there is no reference to a secret dealership in silverton where the Shelby is available
Tuokool
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tuokool »

This is a photo I took from the large map in the Strategy guide of that area. You will of course notice the mystery Safe House and Car Lot in the red area. I wouldn't bother looking though, because there is nothing there for some reason, even though I have completed the game 100% just a few reward cards not done yet.

I don't know if it's a bug that has stopped it appearing, or if EA removed them after the guide was printed, or if a code is needed, or if something else unlocks it.

There's alot of possibilities, but who wants to guess at things all day long....?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I think this building was supposed to be the carlot in Silverton. The big glass doors remind me of a car showroom. But for some reason, you can't get in.
Tuokool
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tuokool »

yea, good call man :), all that's missing is a flashing icon to enter it :|
Frenzy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Frenzy »

Isn't that just a hotel?
cMw
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by cMw »

prince1142003 wrote:I think this building was supposed to be the carlot in Silverton. The big glass doors remind me of a car showroom. But for some reason, you can't get in.
what the, how did u get the zonda in career mode? and im definitely jealous that you have it in the game :(

but i doubt thats the car lot for silverton cause all the other car lots have cars in the window and the place is a bit bigger
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

For the Zonda in Career Mode, check here.

I don't know if I was right, I was merely speculating. Point of the matter is that for some reason EA has locked access to the carlot and safehouse in silverton that show up in the Prima Guide. Why? We may never know...
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

Huh, I read the Prima guide front to back to see if I could find a reference to the Silverton carlot, didn't even think to check the big ass fold out map you get.....kicking myself for that lol. Maybe its just a missprint. Although I noticed during carrer, some carlots didn't open until you bought certain cars etc
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

cMw wrote: what the, how did u get the zonda in career mode? and im definitely jealous that you have it in the game :(
I myself have just started a career game using the Audi R8 Quattro LeMans (or whatever its called).

This is slightly different to using a save game. All you need to do is:

1. Download the +XI Trainer.
2. Start a new career.
3. Play through until you unlock the first carlot.
4. Use the trainer to unlock all cars & all cars from series.
5. Set the cash amount to over $250,000
6. Go to the carlot and buy whichever car you want
7. Exit to free roam

You can then go to your safe house and visually mod to your heart's content. Only two words of warning - you must be running the Trainer, otherwise you will not be able to access the cars not usually available in career; and do not try to Select Cars, as the game will crash. You can, however, continue the game with your original/any "normal" cars you have bought by turning off the Trainer. I hope this waffle makes sense :oops:

Doing this, I started one career with the M3 GTR until I decided to try the R8. 8)

EDIT: I feel I ought to add that I have completed the career mode 4 times without the use of a Trainer - I'm now just enjoying messing around with the game. I certainly would NOT use a Trainer had I not already completed the Career mode - it takes too much enjoyment from actually beating the game fair and square!
Attachments
Career R8.JPG
Last edited by DarrenR21373 on 22 Nov 2006, 23:53, edited 1 time in total.
cMw
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by cMw »

yea im not using a trainer for anything in the game

ill wait and hope EA gives us an update on wtf is going on so :)

i just unlocked the 99 eclipse also :D
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Be careful with the Eclipse - I'm not sure if it's a bug in the game or my install, but as I posted elsewhere, I encountered a small problem with it when setting the grip on the best possible tyres (can't remember if they are PRO or RACING off hand) to full: *i.e. it wouldn't go over about 80 MPH...*

Don't want to spoil your game, but if you want to know the bug, please hilight the above line between the stars.

Enjoy! :D
HashiriyaGDB
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HashiriyaGDB »

Damnit, XBOX got the shaft.
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara
cMw
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by cMw »

DarrenR21373 wrote:Be careful with the Eclipse - I'm not sure if it's a bug in the game or my install, but as I posted elsewhere, I encountered a small problem with it when setting the grip on the best possible tyres (can't remember if they are PRO or RACING off hand) to full: *i.e. it wouldn't go over about 80 MPH...*

Don't want to spoil your game, but if you want to know the bug, please hilight the above line between the stars.

Enjoy! :D
why would u be tuning it anyway? how can u? its a custom car you cant do anything with it but use it in online / quick race modes

but i definitely don't have a bug with mine but im guessing that since u used a hex editor or trainer to tune it that would be why ur having a problem
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

The Eclipse I'm talking about is the one you unlock during normal game play when doing the Tuners Route. The 2006? GT. It is fully customizable - unlike the 1999 Eclipse.

And this was before the I had even downloaded the Trainer, when I was playing through normally (my 2nd Playthrough - as I say, I've completed career 4 times without cheats or trainers already!)

Anyway, this one:
Attachments
Eclipse GT.JPG
cMw
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by cMw »

DarrenR21373 wrote:The Eclipse I'm talking about is the one you unlock during normal game play when doing the Tuners Route. The 2006? GT. It is fully customizable - unlike the 1999 Eclipse.

And this was before the I had even downloaded the Trainer, when I was playing through normally (my 2nd Playthrough - as I say, I've completed career 4 times without cheats or trainers already!)

Anyway, this one:
o no i didnt even bother touching that eclipse

its slow real life and its probably slow in the game
snoopdogg879
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Sitting in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition that is fully tricked out

Post by snoopdogg879 »

i found out that the mozda dealership in silverton is in infinity park right after you go up a big hill then you will see it but there is no way to get in
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
cMw
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by cMw »

snoopdogg879 wrote:i found out that the mozda dealership in silverton is in infinity park right after you go up a big hill then you will see it but there is no way to get in
yea the only way I know of as of right now is to use the cheat code which i dont really want to do
snoopdogg879
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Sitting in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition that is fully tricked out

Post by snoopdogg879 »

o no i didnt even bother touching that eclipse

its slow real life and its probably slow in the game

no it is not slow in the game because i won what i needed to with it[/quote]
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
scott s 06
Ricer
Ricer

Post by scott s 06 »

EcksOa wrote: In fact, I think a special 2007 Shelby code was advertised for those that chose to pre-order the XBox 360 version of Carbon.
Yes this is true, the first time I tried to enter the code i got a message saying it does not exist, a couple of days ago i tried again, and it said it was good for a free download of the old 67 Shelby. The e-mail I got that contained the code said it was good for the 2007!!!!!!!!!
Cool-spot
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cool-spot »

So the 2007 shelby can be unlocked with a code again? Thanks EA! Great!
scott s 06
Ricer
Ricer

Post by scott s 06 »

Cool-spot wrote:So the 2007 shelby can be unlocked with a code again? Thanks EA! Great!
yah, a code that does not even work, and only on the 360
Cool-spot
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cool-spot »

Even Better....
omg_drifting_firetruck
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by omg_drifting_firetruck »

so can we get the 07 shelby in PC or not?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

scott s 06 wrote:
EcksOa wrote: In fact, I think a special 2007 Shelby code was advertised for those that chose to pre-order the XBox 360 version of Carbon.
Yes this is true, the first time I tried to enter the code i got a message saying it does not exist, a couple of days ago i tried again, and it said it was good for a free download of the old 67 Shelby. The e-mail I got that contained the code said it was good for the 2007!!!!!!!!!
can you give us more info about it??

Return to “Carbon”