Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

i like the overbright and visual effects but it should be toned down a bit
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Hey I wanted Need For Speed: Formula Drift as an add-on to the game; read some of my older posts. It could be a side game as is Tokyo Challenge in Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

cool, that realy is a good idea, to have a patch( formula drfit) or something like when u finish the game u download it and let it sliiide... :) it will b realy better to have it as an add-on than a whole game on concentrated on drifting, i don't know i will probably play it anyway
ps
whatever it is i just want it to have drift races. ;)
noname_lah128
Ricer
Ricer

Post by noname_lah128 »

Underground3 with cops like MW will b nice.........
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

I liked the storyline of MW and most of the cars in MW more than UG2. I think that if EA gets there heads out of there butts, they could make a decent game with MW 2. Quite frankly, unless I'm not there yet MW had a much better storyline than UG2. MW left off with well, if you know you know. :wink:

I think they could continue with that. Maybe something deeper within Rockport PD and something new and fresh with the Blacklist. I think a much better developed game along the lines of Most Wanted would be in my preference.

It's pretty obvious though that some things in UG2 (maybe 1, haven't played it) should have been included in MW. Multi-layered vinyls, trunk audio, and the likes. Now some stuff such as Neon may have some trouble being incorporated with a new Most Wanted game. Even though each are street racing, UG has a different feel than MW. Neon in MW would have felt out of place, would it not? But the SUV's, drifting, and more varied car customization needs to be with every NFS game now. We tasted it, we love it, we won't be able to let go. Like Hitler with Czechoslovakia, once he got a piece, he couldn't resist and annexed the rest of it. Some things just need to be in the future NFS.

So what would I like to see come next? Well, it all really depends on EA. Will they get smart and create an overall decent NFS game, or once again create one where something is missing. But if I had to pick, I would want NFS MW 2. :)
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

I think that the only reason neon would have peen out of place in MW is because the game is only during the day. They should have made it both day and night and you have the option to turn your neon on when ever you like, but it would be pointless during the day. Hopefully they will do that for the next NFS.
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Nice idea fadeproof. just like in NFS 3
Every time EA takes 5 steps forward they take 10 steps back!! Why?
[Alice]
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by [Alice] »

I feel MW was more a way of combining the best of all the different versions of NFS. Underground's bodykits and customization, the older games' car selections (mostly exotics) and the cops from the Hot Pursuit/High Stakes type games.

I'd personally want a MW2. More high-end sedans, like an M5 or a Carlton. I like how they cater to both the tuner and exotic crowds, both of which I belong to. I love building "ricers" to take down loaded Gallardos and the like. I think we should keep it that way. I'd say bring Nissan back, but it seems they have their reason for not wanting their product negatively endorsed. (understandable, really)

As for my greedy little request with only myself in mind, I want more generations of each vehicle. We have what, three 911 models? I want all three generations of the RX-7! I want Celica Supras, and I want Mitsubishi Starions! I'd like a Trans Am, probably 1995+, and more budget sports cars, like the awesome FF V6 Grand Am GT. The tuning scene is for everybody, and as fun as it is to live out fantasies of driving tricked-out supercars, I want to feel at home in something I could actually afford.

Also, give us more than one vinyl layer again!
*sig deleted for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

yeah. we definetly need more than 1 layer of vinyl. the other thing for visual tuning i think they need to put back in the game is the tail lights.
tail lights can change the look of a car alot, and i was very dissappionted when i found out that they werent in MW. they have to be in the next one IMO.
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

@ Alice I want all 3 generations of the RX7 too!! I just love that car!! Also how about some interior cusomiztion like in NFS PU?
NFSLeo
Stock
Stock

most wanted 2

Post by NFSLeo »

I would want [i]Most Wanted 2[/i] to come out. But in MW2, I would want EA to actualle get ppl in real life from all around the world who are pro drivers. also i want ppl who have been caught in da act of street racing, like get the ppl from that MTV's true life episode where street racing took place. more locations and bring bac some of the ppl from tha first MW. :o
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Of course I want all the generations of RX-7!!!! They're my second favorite car. Another good addition would be the ONE thing I liked from SRS, choosing what transmission to buy in the car. For example (dosen't work as a good example anymore because the '06 has 6 gears and 212 hp), if one bought an '05 Mazda RX-8 Sport AT, it would have 4 gears and 197 bhp, compared to the 6 gears and 238 bhp of the '05 Mazda RX-8 6-speed.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Of course I want all the generations of RX-7!!!! They're my second favorite car. Another good addition would be the ONE thing I liked from SRS, choosing what transmission to buy in the car. For example (dosen't work as a good example anymore because the '06 has 6 gears and 212 hp), if one bought an '05 Mazda RX-8 Sport AT, it would have 4 gears and 197 bhp, compared to the 6 gears and 238 bhp of the '05 Mazda RX-8 6-speed.
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

I just want them to have some more cool cutscenes as they had i Most Wanted, but ALOT more please.
[Alice]
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by [Alice] »

If they do that, they need to hire better actors. The women who played Samantha, Rachel, and Mia were all aboslutely horrible at reading lines. I don't even know how Underground 2 ended, because by the time the end came around, I was skipping all the cinematics.
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

You should be able to perminently loose your car if you get busted. not just get it impounded for a few races. sure, you would get pissed off if you lost your best or fav car because of a stuff up in a pursuit, but it would make you try alot harder not to get busted. i think that would be pretty good.
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

I dont want any big flashy cutscenes!!! In MW EA spent all there money on the cutscenes and forgot every thing about the game!!!!
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

I dont want EA to spend all their time doing the cutscenes, but i really dont want the crap comic-style cut scenes that were in U2 though.
-hidden-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by -hidden- »

MW3
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

I enjoyed the cutscenes actually. I found them a relief after 10 or 12 races. HOwever, if EA spends less time on cutscenes and more time on graphics and other stuff, then by all means don't have any cutscenes. :wink:

I agree with Fadeproof, and I hope others do too. The comic-strip bull in UG2 was unbelieveably annoying. I want my hottie street racers moving, not going from one slide to the next. :P

Sacrificing cutscenes for graphics and storyline is something I'm fine with. :)
[Alice]
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by [Alice] »

Agreed - STRONGLY.

The "story" to each game is pretty pointless. "You're a streetracer trying to become the best. Along the way, people will talk trash and you'll face your share of difficult races."

DUH. I really don't need a narrative of what I'm doing. The "story" adds nothing to the game but loading time. Most Wanted sort of beefed it up a little, though. But I have to be honest, when Razor was all like, "First I'm gonna take your car, then your girl" I was like, "I have a girl? Mia? What?" And then suddenly, there's this chick hanging off of him as they tow my bimmer away, and he's all like, "She's mine now" and I just though to myself, "What? Who the hell cares?! Until just now I didn't even know she existed!"

Careless writing REALLY hurts my interest in a game's plot. Hire better writers, and better actors (and by "better", I don't mean bigger boobs and tighter clothes) and I'll be more interested in the story. Until they do that, I really wouldn't notice if they just removed the storyline altogether.
Last edited by [Alice] on 15 Apr 2006, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
enzo.ph
Drift King
Drift King

Post by enzo.ph »

nice one there Alice! this game's storyline is just as crap as f&f series... :lol:
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

I totaly Agree!!
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

I totally agree with [Alice]

Then how would this be:

NO storyline at all. But something like GT4 or Forza Motorsport.
You just race, earn money for your car and have to get better to proceed to a next level.
[Alice]
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by [Alice] »

I like it. Call it the Gran Turismo of street racing.

Return to “Carbon”