NFSMW Storyline *Spoilers*

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Florida_Marlinz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFSMW Storyline *Spoilers*

Post by Florida_Marlinz »

Alright anyone else find it funny how similar this is to 2F2F. Apart from the fact you dont really find out Mia is an undercover cop till the very end, there are hints all along the way, such as when she gives you access to the Rap Sheets and how she knows when Cross has your file and is taking 'interest' in you.
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

You know what. when i was playing yesterday i was thinking that the storyline is almost identicle to The Fast and The Furious. so your not the only person to think this.
Florida_Marlinz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Florida_Marlinz »

Myself and some mates were talking bout it today, and how the old bridge jump resembles the bridge jump in 2F2F.......
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well the similarity of the story with 2Fast2Furious is pretty big, although EA added a few twitches here and there... :P
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

I find it allso similar to Gone in 60 Seconds. I mean because of the very bright ligh and the port city. And Cross look like the block cop in 60 Seconds. and the final jump could be the one with the GT500.
Maybe a fusion of both movies.
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

Koffy wrote:I find it allso similar to Gone in 60 Seconds. I mean because of the very bright ligh and the port city. And Cross look like the block cop in 60 Seconds. and the final jump could be the one with the GT500.
Maybe a fusion of both movies.
lol, I totally agree, even the huge road block on gone in 60 second looks alike. :lol: ecept it is in the 70's.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

It is a bit like Gone in 60 Seconds - just a pity there is no Christopher Ecclestone (I keep wanting to call him Bernie Ecclestone for some reason) character in it, unlike the film. It'd be cool if you could drive the TARDIS...
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

agree with everyone, its alot like both movies!
StoneNewt
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StoneNewt »

Wasn't it obvious from the intro sequence Mia was linked to the cops, I mean links to the cops but was new on the scene? For me the story line was just a nuisance & too removed in MW, just like UG2... I wana be engaged and driven by the story line not it be a few little inconsequential cut scenes & random messages.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

UG2 was kind of weird. Anyways, I can't believe I had that nightmare of getting arrested by Mia! :lol: I mean she's a cop now, right? :lol:
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well the reason why I think she's an undercover was because her ride was impounded as well. At least that's what I heard from Cross...

Anyways, he said over the SMS that she wants her car to be released. So in order for that to happen, Mia had to work for Cross first before she can get it back. But it seems to me that she cares more about us rather than her ride. Otherwise she wouldn't let us flee from Cross in the conclusion of the story.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

StoneNewt wrote:Wasn't it obvious from the intro sequence Mia was linked to the cops, I mean links to the cops but was new on the scene? For me the story line was just a nuisance & too removed in MW, just like UG2... I wana be engaged and driven by the story line not it be a few little inconsequential cut scenes & random messages.
I agree with you here, it would be sweet if it was more interactive and more story based.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

^agreed^ :D
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

Andre_online wrote:Well the reason why I think she's an undercover was because her ride was impounded as well. At least that's what I heard from Cross...

Anyways, he said over the SMS that she wants her car to be released. So in order for that to happen, Mia had to work for Cross first before she can get it back. But it seems to me that she cares more about us rather than her ride. Otherwise she wouldn't let us flee from Cross in the conclusion of the story.

she's a cop, not just working for them, she has a gun and badge.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

yep does people are called undercover cops :wink:
to make it looks like they are "real" they have a rapsheet and stuff like that...

Return to “Most Wanted”