New NFSC Screenshots

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

The bodykit on the RX-7 (or so everyone is saying) doesn't look that bad. All it needs is some smaller fender flares and reshaped front bumper and then...voila! As far as having an intercooler on a Gallardo, I'm not sure. I mean clearly a mid engine car would most certainly have one "towards" the engine, not further away.

Running the downpipes through the sides of the car? That would clearly be a complete waste of money and virtually impossible to pull off. However wouldn't you want to have the most air hitting the intercooler? Because I seriously doubt that mounting hardware like that in the back is going to do any good...

Unless of course there really is anyway of making something like that work is debatable.

And another thing. Are there going to be neons in this game? The teaser trailer had a few cars with it so I wonder why there aren't any photos of neon lighting yet. Of course the early shots of NFSU2 were the same also...
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

those intercooler textures look recycled from Most Wanted. come to think of it, that body kit for the RX-7 somewhat resembles something in Most Wanted too...
SparcoPusher
Banned

Post by SparcoPusher »

lol at recycled, hell if you think about it, most of the bodykits are recycled, especially from UG1 & 2, into most wanted....but someof the kits in most wanted were actually just regular front bumps rear and side skirts sets from ug1 & 2...like the first kit in most wanted for the supra, that one is clearly a regular set kit of the 3......

the graphics in those pics, hmm, don't think EA was going for the LOOK of *realism* in this one, but the game does look nice....wonder how many feature we gonna have to turn off just to run the damn thing :lol: :?

and that car in the 3rd pic, hmm, could be either the nissan something-sx, or ex, whatever it is...or the rx7, who knows, we'll just have to wait until the damn thing comes out....or more rather the carlist.......

and seriously, who got the time to argue about who just came to earth, seriously..instead of insulting one another, we should stick to just correcting each other, no need for bashing man...no offense, but hey, if you took offense, then that's your fault for making someone else's words on a screen get to you..... :roll: :lol: :D :?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

That "RX-7" looks ok! But still I am not sure if that is RX-7!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

Ok... it is RX7.. .for sure... but what do u say about first pic. I hardly doubt that is ingame pic. If it is, im gonna need new PC
User deactivated:
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

prince1142003 wrote:those intercooler textures look recycled from Most Wanted. come to think of it, that body kit for the RX-7 somewhat resembles something in Most Wanted too...

:P
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah you're kinda right! We wll wait and see!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

you should send that chart to EA....at least they will see WTF are they doing.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

SP4RCO, that's a really nice chart...you should honestly consider sending it to EA, can I post it on the EA NFS Boards? :P
-----------------------------------
Honestly, Carbon is making a really bad impression so far. The only cars that are new are the Challenger (pretty cool) and the new WRX (not looking forward to this one). Recycled bodykits, there's nothing new!
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

rofl. excellent chart spark. i hope ea sees this. xD
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

you should post it on the EA board sparco, would make a nice statement.
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

God, they're recycling more retarded looking kits...
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!
NoS710
Stock
Stock

Post by NoS710 »

all these pics are from cars that are on NFSMW they should show som of the cars that r not on it some new cars
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

they have the dodge challenger concept and the shelby mustang gt, as well as the lancer evo IX. MW only had the normal mustang GT and an Evo VIII
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

prince1142003 wrote:as well as the lancer evo IX. MW only had the normal mustang GT and an Evo VIII
Like zomG!!! Evo IX instead of Evo VIII! Wow!!! /end sarcasm. The body design is the same, therefore, same car to me...same thinking with the Mustang, they could easily just change the bodykit...
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

Teh pessimists strikes back!

About that RX-7, ugly bodykit or not, those vinyls are friggin' awesome, so look at the bright side :)

And as stated fifteen billion times before, if you don't like the bodykits; Don't use them.
And *VOILA*! Everyone is happy.

Schmucks -.-
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

2furio wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:as well as the lancer evo IX. MW only had the normal mustang GT and an Evo VIII
Like zomG!!! Evo IX instead of Evo VIII! Wow!!! /end sarcasm. The body design is the same, therefore, same car to me...same thinking with the Mustang, they could easily just change the bodykit...
well, the shelby mustang GT is quite different from the original, both in performance and looks. and the evo IX is not the same with the evo VIII. better performance, and a different bodykit.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Well, how do you know it's an EVO IX (so far, we have only seen pics of an EVO with that recycled MW kit) and how do you know the Mustang is a Shelby? It could be one of EA's bodykits, the same way they made the RX-8 Bodykit 1 look like the MazdaSpeed RX-8 bodykit (in MW).

The IX may have different performance but with EA's imaginary performance kits, it honestly won't matter...
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

in this scan, in the bottom- right:
http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=00002021jz.jpg
i can read shelby on the back of the mustang.there was a clearer scan of the same page but i cant remember where ive seen it.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Ok, fair enough. I can barely read it (must be getting old :P) but fair enough. What about the EVO IX? Where did you see that?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

What's with not having a the mesh screen over the Carrera GT engine?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:What's with not having a the mesh screen over the Carrera GT engine?
ughhh... probably some EA thing...
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Yes RX7!!! yup i will be buyin this one. Its a shame is the same crappy body kit from MW.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

hopefully, if EA recycled cars, and they recycled body kits, they didn't scrap any from Most Wanted. look in my siggy, see the RX-7? that's my baby....
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Thats the same kit I use. OMG I did not notice toll now your sig has 3 off my Faveorite cars. Way to go prince.

Any way thats one down now i hope they will have the NSX and the VX220.

Return to “News”