First NFSC Preview by Gamespot

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
red_dawg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by red_dawg »

the game looks cool, but in the trailer. I thinnk the car control is goin'to be the same in U2. It sucks.At least that's how it looks in the gameplay movies.I hope canyon duelsaren't like what I saw in those gameplay movies. The opponent doeesn't seem to trypushing you over ledge...It's boring trying to stay behind him...because it's easy

And, EA should try to make longer games,or with more cars, or something, even if it's short, they should make it difficult. MW was way too easy. From this point of view, underground was the best, and maybe HP 2
enzo.ph
Drift King
Drift King

Post by enzo.ph »

red_dawg wrote:And, EA should try to make longer games,or with more cars, or something, even if it's short, they should make it difficult. MW was way too easy. From this point of view, underground was the best, and maybe HP 2

O rly?

:roll: :roll: :roll:
red_dawg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by red_dawg »

oh yea.I finished 1 in the Rap Sheet or whatever in all categories, and completed all the milestones. I finished the game in a week. i still have the savegamess if you want to see
Caine pan' la moarte si dincolo de ea!
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

you liked the soundtracks in other nfs?! i hated`em ... rock music?! i only heard a few electronic related music ... damn .. in MW except for the Prodigy, didn`t heard good music.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

I dont like the songs so I just put on media player in the back ground lol . Bombing it round in an Evo listening to Alice cooper , what could be better ?

(If anyone answers that I will hunt you down and run you over :P )

*whilst in an Evo and listening to Alice Cooper*
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

just bought the last number of TopGear Magazine, umm ... the Ferrari came out with a new model 599 GTB (6.0l engine with 620HP, acc 0-100km/h 3.7sec), Lamborghini replies in the new Murcielago LP640(6.5l engine with 640HP, acc 0-100km/h N/A), and then I found out that Porsche took out the new 911 Turbo(3.6l engine with 480HP), this one has a new turbine with variable geometry(VTG) ... in the magazine was also presented the new Subaru Impreza ... I only hope that the Evo9, the new Impreza and the new Murcielago will enjoy our fingers, when we play with these little rockets in the new NFS
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

danyutz wrote:just bought the last number of TopGear Magazine, umm ... the Ferrari came out with a new model 599 GTB (6.0l engine with 620HP, acc 0-100km/h 3.7sec), Lamborghini replies in the new Murcielago LP640(6.5l engine with 640HP, acc 0-100km/h N/A), and then I found out that Porsche took out the new 911 Turbo(3.6l engine with 480HP), this one has a new turbine with variable geometry(VTG) ... in the magazine was also presented the new Subaru Impreza ... I only hope that the Evo9, the new Impreza and the new Murcielago will enjoy our fingers, when we play with these little rockets in the new NFS
The new Subaru Imprezza is in the game, just look at the old scans of Game Informer magazine.

There might be the a newer Murcielago in NFSC but it might not. as long as there is one then I'll be content with that.

An Evo 9...well there is the Evo 8 in NFSC, so hell, why not two Evos? :D
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
Johnny_Yuan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Johnny_Yuan »

can i over take the opponent when following...? :?: what does the 10 second mean...? win after 10 sec, or hand over the position back in 10 sec...? :(

it's a bit like Initial-D but probably not always the same :roll:

Return to “News”