Can someone explain these to me plx??

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Can someone explain these to me plx??

Post by EVO_VIII »

I tried to use Hex to add cars into the shop in the career mode, so I read a tutorial made by someone from this web site and I was reading the following part:
3.7 Adding cars to the Shop

1. Open the Save File with the Hex Editor.
2. Look for the of the car you want to add to the Shop in the Car Code List. For example Cross Corvette has the code AF2DC3C1 6D807CD3.
3. Find in the hex editor the first free Car Slot. It is somewhere between the address 00006219 and the address 00006B64. You can recognize a free Car Slot, since it has no car code, meaning it has only FFFFFFFF.
4. Change the car slot number (FFFFFFFF) for the corresponding car slot number for that slot. Is the Slot before where the number 5A, then this one is the 5B (change FFFFFFFF for 5B000000 then).
5. In the following 8 Bytes you should write the Car Code form the step 2, for example AF2DC3C1 6D807CD3.
6. Fill the rest with 01000F00 FFFFCDCD. The whole car slot should look than like: 5B000000 AF2DC3C1 6D807CD3 01000F00 FFFFCDCD.

7. Save the file.
8. Fix the Checksum with the Save-Editor.
But my English is poor so I could not understand the things the author explained...:(
Can somone plx explain me the lines I highlighted (the lines in bold).......thx .... :?:

Return to “Help & Support”