The Perfect NFS Game

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i agree. i loved underground 2's free roam in quick race. they need it in the next nfs with cops.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

Knowing EA they won't.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

you know ea?
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

Lol, nooo but when have they listened to us?
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

A real city would be a change in game! Day night driving.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

id rather not have real cities. i like cities based on real cities mixed with other cities based on real cities.
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

Amene to that!

Teh thing is, with making up cities, you can throw in whatever elements you have. If you try to hard to have a "real" city, somebody is going to complain. And something falls short. In a madeup city, if you wanted to combine, say, Miami's highway viaducts, that zig-zag uphill road in San Francisco, and whatever the most ridiculous spaghetti interchange imaginable is, you can do it!
~Ra'akone
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

id like to have some fun driving roads in the game in free roam. not a whole bunch of intersections. yes, have a city with some intersections, but id like to have winding mountain passes and highways and some tight, european type roads with roundabouts and tight places like that track in gt4 called city de aria or something with the tight spot.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

I want a city that you could Red - Line through, Carbon didn't really have that.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Why on earth would you want to red-line in a car... :? sure to know how fast it goes but isn't that strange... no offense... i like the idea of a long enough straight though :)
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

Red lining, seeing its top speed, or being able to reach top speed and stay there with out coming up to a turn.
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

more euro cars
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

Tight lanes and wide wide High Ways... Too much wide lika a airplane runway :)
Yabol
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yabol »

The perfect nfs sholud be like tdu with no bikes. Wide variety of cars and a lot of roads :)
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

the perfect nfs would'nt be developed by EA...thats for sure.
Rayquaza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Rayquaza »

Lots more european cars, like peugeot 306, Alpine cars, etc, etc. Being able to tune THOSE and cars that you don't see a lot, THAT is way more fun then tuning a 350z wich has been tuned to death.
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

It is my duty to keep mentioning "The Locus Supercar." It should be in an NFS game.

~Ra'akone
keanhong
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by keanhong »

The world should similiar to the world featured in Test Drive unlimited
Gameplay should be harder
More euro cars..
Xzidique
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Xzidique »

I am pretty sure that most of the racing game enthusiasts had burned their brains within TDU.
I hope that EA should consider making somethin like that with day or Night driving real life physics and car destructions.
The tuning part should be more realistic like the one we saw within NFSU2 and in the coming Forza Motorsport 2.Plus to become more deep for the petrolheads. For example:
ECU Fine Tuning and Turbo Boost Tuning, Variable valve timing and lift tuning and such.Also a more realistic Drift gameplay would be more than welcome.I would love to turn off my assists ingame to drift even in a Cop Persuit or free roaming.

AND LOTS OF CARS
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

Most of the cars drift with out tunning or tweaking... It's all about the hand-brake, Well, At least a friend of mine do a 360 on a FWD car without loosing his circlular root. But in the game we can't do that with the speed of a real car. They should think about that most of the FWD car can do stunts.

[I should mantion that my friend do a 360 in the reverse side of the ride not the forward side on a FWD(Front Wheel Drive)]
EvoMaster
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EvoMaster »

1.Classes(WFC-world fastest cars class A, supercars class B, V8 machines with exotics and musles class C, Class D would be cars like M3 CSL lower from the above class but better than then below which is...
2....Tuners Class E -Cars like evo skyline supra and rx7 not pugs and citoen C2s some racing and nice bodykits eg. for the evo the apr and the veilside kits and all performance tuning,rAcing,non rIcing vinyls and decals
3.Tuning: Performance tuning(nitro supercharger ECU), spoilers,exhausts,some body packages eg. the GTR Kit for the BMW,tints,custom HUD and paintings from Carbon
4.Hot pursuits, high stakes and become the most wanted driver
5. Be the cop mode
6.Cops:Crown Victoria, Porsche 911,Suzuki GSXR600,Ford Maverick,Corvettes and an M5
7.BIKES:Supersport bikes R1 GSX-R NINJA Fireblade Hayabusa and the usuals
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

EvoMaster wrote:
4.Hot pursuits, high stakes and become the most wanted driver

5. Be the cop mode

7.BIKES:Supersport bikes R1 GSX-R NINJA Fireblade Hayabusa and the usuals
Hot Pursuits I love that game. It was a begining of the Most Wanted man I love it. And that High Stakes It was a new thing that I saw in the street racing I were kid that time :) Well, I love that part when we bet our car with someone else to earn a pink slip respectivly. I'd usally bet my car for upgrades or to buy a new car. :cry: They should think about the money. Unlocking is rediculous I don't like it.

And the being a cop is challenging that's why I like hot pursuit.

Bike hmmm... I shouldn't force it because I don't like bikes in car's game that's why I don't want bikes in game.. Yeah! if cop's have bikes and pursuit us and shoot us and we bang them in the air that would be FUN :twisted:
EvoMaster
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EvoMaster »

Furthermore,a new story with new city
Free roam have to be more challenging (more traffic to avoid, big highways, traffic lights challenges and better curves for drifting,racers free roaming as well who we can challenge them)
Modes:Drag Drift Point-to-point circuit time attack,toolbooth and speed trap races,hot pursuit mode(wheere u are being chased by a lot of cops in free roam) and pinkslip races(sprint race or with a friend of u like in 2F2F)
Name: REDLINE
Carrer: Beat several bosses, win their cars, pass their tests to race them, have different challenges from other newbies ,mechanics or others,actually they would be like misions, ualso have a list of 'friends' who can help you for pinkslips race with u etc
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

I agree...

Challenges may be like these beat the clock in old style(NFSU)
Drag race with the train or something lots of obstacles to avoid them.
Another ideas is mountain drifting(sprint drifting) with rivals 2 or 4.

IDEAz
Or make a booth point where we can challenge rivals or bet our money(or car) at the booth with 4 of them or 1on1. If we lose we'd lost our money and we should be independent to bet our money as much as we want. Author can make it intresting as like we should be in a certain level like 3/5 repo' so we can race with them. Or make a random event manager so that can show some created event at the booth like diffrent racer(rides) in diffrent races(modes) and diffrent amount of bet.

How about that Idea? :P
Let's come and make this Idea official and add your Idea so EA can make something special for us, :cry: I hope
EvoMaster
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EvoMaster »

I Like the idea racing with trains so
Why not to have challenges with.................planes! :D Think of having The ZOnda roadsterF anf racing with a Boeing 747

And an other good idea having pick ups in the game like FOrd Andrenalline

Return to “Carbon”