NFS Unlimited Online Crews

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFS Unlimited Online Crews

Post by Turbocharger »

I have come up with an idea for NFS Unlimited using the Shadows Leaderboard now in use. I have come up with the idea of Online Crews using the Shadow system.

Heres how it works

:::.... Crews & Crew Face-Offs

Just like in Career, Carbon will be split up into sections, but not 4 section like Career, but way more, every tiny little territory that you conquer in Career, will hold one crew. Every crew will start with one territory. Then the crews will start trying to gain more territories by using the Leader-Boards and conquering races in quick race. The tracks included in the territories will be worked out later. But once A crew has conquered all the territories races (without the defending crew taking control before they're all gone) then the challenging crew has literally just challenged that crew. But instead of the one taking the races over racing the defending crew, the Leaders will race each other online In 3 races, a best 2 out of 3 type of thing, if the defending crew wins, They still control that territory but are still up for challenge by the challenging crew when they are ready for a rematch, but if challenging crew wins, that crew now owns that territory. But if another crew comes in and takes control of the territories races while the defending crew is still up for challenge, they replace the old challenging crew in the ring against the defending crew. The crew will be limited to a number just above how many territories so we don't have heaps of crews not having any territories and whining that they don't have any but will still have some like that just like in Career how the crews such as Rotor4 and the Black Hearts who have no territory but still try and get back in by challenging you. The crews can have as many members as they want but they must be able to use the shadow feature and play online, especially the leader. The clans will be allowed to make their own logo (you don't have to use the logos out of Carbon but try and keep it looking a bit professional, not n00bish) and their logo will be placed on there owned territories. And they can choose they're own colour too and should have a vinyl scheme that must be used on every car that the members and leader want to use in the crew. The car can have any body, performance, visual mods but that vinyl scheme must be there if to be used in the crew. A map of Carbon will be shown and have all the territories outlined with the crew logo planted on them. If a crew owns 2 territories, the logo will be on each.

:::.... Car Tiers

When in a Crew face-off, you must have the same Tier Car to make the race fair, so if the Defending Crew chooses to use a Tier 2 car, you can't use anything but a Tier 2 car, you can't even challenge him with a Tier 1, because that makes it unfair for you, as you will probably get whooped easily and then he will win his territory back, and ofcourse no-one wants that. And for these events i'm going to ban cars such as the Audi and possibly the Corvette Z06 as they are too over-rated and too damn fast. Cars such as the Pagani Zonda and Shelby GT500 '07 that are unlocked b trainers will be allowed even though the others might not have them, they don't have any Performance advasntage because they can't be perf tuned, and they are usually equal to the normal cars of their Tier, so they will be allowed.

:::.... Cheating!

Any crew that is caught cheating will be either suspended or banned from these events. Ofocurse since im no Administartor or Moderator, you will not be banned from anything else but the fact thagt you were proved to be cheating will be added to your rep (Rep will be explained below) and will not be so liked upon when competing in other competitions on this site. If only your whole crew (or atleast more than 50%) is cheating, your crew will be permenantly banned from these events and the crew slot will be given to a chosen crew that has requested to join in the event.

:::.... Reputation (Crews)

Reputation is the way of determining how good or bad your crew is. If your rep is really bad, you will probably not be trusted by many other Crews and will be frowned upon, though still able to compete in all the challenges if not suspended or banned. If your crew has a good rep, then you will be liked by A lot of fresh members and the professional crews, this will enable crews to trust you and expect to have a good fair race with you. Rep points will go from 0 to 50. Crews with Rep Points of 0 are banned and Crews with 0.5 are suspended. 1 is the worst you can get without being suspended or banned. If a Crew has 50 rep points, they will always be trusted and will never be frowned upon.

:::.... Reputation (Members)

As told in the Crew Rep section, Reputation is to determine if your good or bad player, but with members, it's a bit different, if you've been cheating and such and are in a crew, depending on how often you are proved cheating, depends on how far your punishment goes. If you are found cheating once, you will be warned, if found twice, you will be wanred again, if found 3-5 times, you will be suspended, if found cheating 6 times and over, you will be permanently banned from these events. Your rep will be turned to 0 if banned and to 0.5 if suspended, decreased 1 from current if warned, decreased 2 if wanred for the second time.

:::.... Rewards

If a crew or member has acheived something like beat a certain time or done a certain thing in an Online Crew race, they will be awarded with a trophy. Different Trophies will be handed out for different thing. For example, say I was challenging another Crew Leader in a Pursuit Knockout or Pursuit Tag and he was the cop, if I have activated a Pursuit Breaker (which does stop you if you are a cop car, ive had it happen to me) then I will receive an award for 'Successfully Using a Pursuit Breaker to stop a Cop Online'. Trophy Classes will be discussed before this feature is released to the public (If the admins decide to go ahead with it).

:::.... Non-Crew Members

Any mrember that is wondering the streets of Carbon and does not have a Crew for this event and would like acrew will have to apply at the Designated Thread for that crew (seperate threads will be made for each crew for people to recruit in) instead of PMing the leader or member, so we can easily get to you.

:::.... Crews that aren't included in the event

If your crew didn't make it into the event then you will request in the Designated thread. If all the crew positions are full, you will not get in, but that doesn't mean don't apply, because as said earlier, if a crew gets banned, then their position is open for a new, unused crew, just that if it doesn't happen very often, don't get upset, just bad luck. All the territories that the previous crew owned will be handed over to your crew if you are given their slot. And your colour and Logo will replace theirs.

:::... Other info

If you would like to contact me about any other ideas for this plan, please contact me at my email address which will be in my profile. Please make your ideas possible and not just spam. Also i you don't like my idea, just don;t post if you are going ti be rude. Just say "No sorry, I don't like it but it was a good effort" or something constructive.

I hope you all like my idea and I hope the admins say yes. I know GT3x24x7 likes it already I started this off by telling him in the IRC Chatroom. So enjoy and remember, any ideas can be posted here or emailed to me. Thank you

,TurboCharger
Last edited by Turbocharger on 17 Dec 2006, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Nice idea, i like it.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Well it took me 1 hour to write the post so i hope everyone else does too
GroundZero
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GroundZero »

Turbocharger wrote:Well it took me 1 hour to write the post so i hope everyone else does too
Lol, Amen to that!

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”