NFS:MW - 300ZX

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
MidnightCavi
Ricer
Ricer

NFS:MW - 300ZX

Post by MidnightCavi »

Ok folks I've decided to finally get started on my first customs car for MW. I'm starting with the Nissan powerhouse 300zx! Now to those whom have already created custom cars for MW, I need your help. I need to know the max amount of polygons overall the car can have. I also need to know what parts of the car need to be made as a seperate entity (body kits, wheels, etc etc. Texture information so on so forth. I'll be doing the modeling and if needed the texures. However I will need someone to convert the model, or models, and textures to as where they can work in MW. Proper credits will be given when I release the mod, and obviously the person whom teams up with me will also get to test it before it goes public. I would also like to have original sounds for the 300zx and so on and so forth.

As far as telling me what parts of the car need to be made a seperate entity, screenshots will be worth a thousands thank you's.

I will check back here often, mostly ever 15-30 minutes, as I have the day off and would like to start modeling today!
yakuza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yakuza »

even tho i'm not a modeler here's the site for the 300zx that has already been made:

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en ... n%26sa%3DG

maybe you can team up with the original author of the 300zx, Exhaust
MidnightCavi
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MidnightCavi »

Nice find. Kudos. I see that i've been beaten to making a 300zx for MW. I guess I could still make one, perhaps maybe even a weency bbit better quality or perhaps with just more mods available for it. :) Perhaps some veilside or bomex kits for it, :)
yakuza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yakuza »

MidnightCavi wrote:Nice find. Kudos. I see that i've been beaten to making a 300zx for MW. I guess I could still make one, perhaps maybe even a weency bbit better quality or perhaps with just more mods available for it. :) Perhaps some veilside or bomex kits for it, :)
that would be very nice to see some better quality and extra mods for it. good luck with the mod

maybe you can team up with finalmaster2 he's a very fast car converter
MidnightCavi
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MidnightCavi »

yakuza wrote:
MidnightCavi wrote:Nice find. Kudos. I see that i've been beaten to making a 300zx for MW. I guess I could still make one, perhaps maybe even a weency bbit better quality or perhaps with just more mods available for it. :) Perhaps some veilside or bomex kits for it, :)
that would be very nice to see some better quality and extra mods for it. good luck with the mod

maybe you can team up with finalmaster2 he's a very fast car converter

Perhaps this is a good person to team up with, I shall see what he thinks of the idea here first. :)
MidnightCavi
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MidnightCavi »

Still waiting to hear from someone that knows about modeling a car for MW. I sitll need to know how many different parts of the car i need to make, and which ones as seperate entities.
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TokyoDriftRockz »

Try nfscars.net and go to their "Editing Projects" forum. Ask there, many car converters/moderls (including arushan, hsvrules, finalmaster2, salim (you'll want to stay away from him), stylizer) and other ppl.
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

I don't see that much of enthusiasm to convert 300zx to MW. I can though help, but I'm not going to do the whole conversion. I work only for modellors now and only very few ingame-cars can get by me to NFS:MW.
brianoconner
Ricer
Ricer

Post by brianoconner »

FinalMaster yo man I know you do a lot of work but you ve lost your interest in the game.Jeez!!Get your spirit back man
SKYLINE ROCKS

Return to “Editing”