Prefered Tuning

Performance tuner hangout for discussion related to performance tuning and blueprints.
kct
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Prefered Tuning

Post by kct »

I was thrown off-balance by the wheelies.
Dark_Ride
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dark_Ride »

The tunning should be apropiate for the type of race... and should match your oponent´s cars. I used to do interior tunning and leave the exterior stock, so you think you are racing angainst a sheep and it´s in fact a wolf. But now the racing its more Pro and i try my cars to look More race-like.
My favorite tunning is Suspension and Tyres. Most people think about engines and power and that stuff. Cars built for speed!! I like more to drive and control my cars perfectly and that two upgrades help doing that. And in fact that helps you go faster, ´cause you dont have to brake that much you loose less speed inthe corners and you get a faster line...

Adios y Gracias
It doesnt mather how you stand by your car Its how you race your car you better learn that
Rico_GT-R
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rico_GT-R »

I prefer tuning the engine.
nothing better than a sleeper...

But style is also very important.... :D
This is living...
speedo52
Ricer
Ricer

Post by speedo52 »

i prefer to make sleepers as well tune the car perfectly for its race type then go outside and let people laugh at how your car looks :( then they race you and you lap them lol :D :lol:

Return to “The Garage”