phpBB3 RC8 (What the...?)

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

phpBB3 RC8 (What the...?)

Post by Carcrazy »

Okay, this is gonna sound really weird but, uh... my forum is kind-of deleting it-self. (At least, I'm hoping it's just deleting it-self. I updated it to version RC8, (fresh install,) and about, eh... 2-4 hours ago, i got an error saying that /en/config.php (the english language configuration file) could not be found. Looked on the server, and yes... the entire language folder was gone. So basically I just re-uploaded the language packages and refreshed the page to make sure everything was working. Something was wrong with one of the files in the includes directory. (Yeah, I just lost most of you probably...) Didn't even bother fixing that. Figured I'd have to re-upload that folder too. But... my battery on the laptop was dead, so I really had no choice but to leave it for now. (I did go ahead and re-load that one file though.) Got on a few minutes ago, now the prosilver style folder is gone. (And to think, I spent the entire day trying to fix the forum due to a style error... hence why i finally installed a fresh copy of phpBB3.) So now NFSUnleashed is left with no forum, until i figure out why the forum has decided to eat itself. At least I'm hoping it's "eating" it-self... lord knows if it's something else, both me and Bojan may have a problem on our hands. :lol:

It's fixed for now, but if there are any more "missing" files in the morning, I'll probably delete the forum and watch the rest of the files for a day or so. It's weird because I was getting errors all day, but that's probably just a coincidence.

Any Suggestions of what to look for, or what could be the possible problem?
BTW: If there are error's in my typing, it's 4:30AM, so let's not get that American thing going... lol

Return to “The Hardware & Software”