LAN Play - how to get Career Cars?

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
shelshoc
Stock
Stock

LAN Play - how to get Career Cars?

Post by shelshoc »

When I use the LAN Play option.. how to I play with any of my career cars?

I have a few save games.. and for the most part I only get 1 or 2 cars to choose from!!! If I use cparty's savegame I get 10 grip cars to choose from, but no other game modes .. and if i have say 17 grip cars only 10 to choose from.

This is really frustrating! I want to do LAN Play with my friends and be able to choose any damned car! Please help! :-)
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Re: LAN Play - how to get Career Cars?

Post by Danyutz »

in order to choose form your career cars, the user that made the game has to select "NO" in the "Challenge Raceday", when he creates the game. Then in the car selection area, just click upper, above the car on the "<" or ">" to choose between Bonus or Career cars.
shelshoc
Stock
Stock

Post by shelshoc »

That makes sense, except it does not seem to work.

If I say Yes to Challenge Race Day, I get a selection of pre-kitted cars.

If I say No to Challenge Race Day, I get a selection of 2 lousy cars, an AE86 and a Chevelle! Thats it! Is my save somehow corrupted??? Can anyone else confirm they can do career cars selection this way! Haaalp!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

When you choose a car to bring to the race day, click the Left or Right arrow where it says Bonus Cars. You should now be able to choose Career Cars.
shelshoc
Stock
Stock

Post by shelshoc »

prince1142003 wrote:When you choose a car to bring to the race day, click the Left or Right arrow where it says Bonus Cars. You should now be able to choose Career Cars.
Shouldn't you be working on our new savegame, Prince? :-) J/K .. appreciate the response...

I HAVE THE ANSWER ... the problem was, i was leaving the difficulty setting on "easy". If you create a LAN game and set the difficulty to easy, you get the severely restricted car selections.. if you INCREASE THE DIFFICULTY, magically you can now choose career cars...

What a strange feature... anyhow thanks for the efforts guys ... at least i knew it was just me having this dumb problem and not a game flaw per se...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

The savegame's done. Check out the thread in the Editing section about ProStreet Car Codes. It's on page 10, I think.
snoopdogg879
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Sitting in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition that is fully tricked out

Post by snoopdogg879 »

yeah its on page 10
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*

Return to “ProStreet”