Cops & Robbers Multiplayer mode details & Video

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Cops & Robbers Multiplayer mode details & Video

Post by Skyline_man »

EA revealed the first Multiplayer mode details for NFS Undercover, check it out:
Cops and Robbers is a visceral team-based mode pits two teams of four players against each other in the ultimate battle-royale.

Robbers must pick up the package and take it to the drop-off point while the cops attempt to prevent the delivery. Each game consists of two rounds giving the players the chance to play as cops and robbers. Up to eight players will also be able to prove their driving prowess in sprint and circuit multiplayer race modes (PS3, X360 and PC only).

“High-intensity police chases are a signature component of Undercover and this extends to the multiplayer experience as well,” said Bill Harrison, Executive Producer at Black Box. “The cops and robbers mode will thrust players into adrenaline-pumping battles as they utilize the Heroic Driving Engine to deliver or prevent the delivery of the package to the safe house.”
I smell "COPS N' CROOKS" mode from GTA IV, but that's cool. :)

Source: Worthplaying.

Update: Gametrailers posted a video showing the multiplayer mode in action, take a look.
death1123
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Re: Cops & Robbers Multiplayer mode details

Post by death1123 »

what the **** are you on about now???????????
User deactivated:
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

The new multiplayer mode looks cool but i'm not gonna play it unless i dig deep into career mode in undercover !! :D
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
death1123
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by death1123 »

elie8 wrote:The new multiplayer mode looks cool but i'm not gonna play it unless i dig deep into career mode in undercover !! :D

i dont give a shiznit about some multiplayer
User deactivated:
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

Awesome video! Also, that car in the main menu screen has an extremely high percentage of confirming a Nissan 240SX being in Undercover.
death1123 wrote:what the **** are you on about now???????????
Oh Lord, my virgin eyes!

Return to “News”