Physics And Maneuvers in Undercover

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: Physics And Maneuvers in Undercover

Post by Zotic+ »

all i hope for is this game to have better handling then carbon cuz in carbon i can barely turn exotics, tuners were ok, and muscle cars slid around every corner(it was fun but in races i lost)
Instagram @SupraHKS
Dunko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dunko »

steve30x wrote:
Dunko wrote:You know, you do have to wonder how many people here can honestly say the physics are too arcade. I doubt anyone has ever gone ripping through their city streets at 120+ mph.

Not saying that wouldn't be fun, though...
Wonder how the human body would cope with the handling in that video? We dont want total realism but I would like the handling to not be like the car is on rails
That's exactly my point. Nobody knows how their body would cope with it. They can't fairly say the handling is too fake if they haven't even tried it.

Wow. We're getting off on a tangent here.
eat, sleep, race
steve30x
Ricer
Ricer

Post by steve30x »

Dunko wrote: That's exactly my point. Nobody knows how their body would cope with it. They can't fairly say the handling is too fake if they haven't even tried it.

Wow. We're getting off on a tangent here.
for the Human body to be able to cope with the way those cars handle you would need to wear a g-suit and neck brace. I hope the handling is more realistic than what is shown in that video. I am not asking for simulation handling but im also not looking for a game with cars that handle like theyre glued to the road. If they are going to talk physics then they should do it right.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Yeah and the manoeuvres and crashes in NFS and racing games in general are deadly to the human body :wink:
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Haha, imagine in Burnout...

Return to “News”