Talk about NFS - SHIFT

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
tool831
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Talk about NFS - SHIFT

Post by tool831 »

All im gonna say is career really does not float my boat.. Really need to find a saved game. :lol: I only enjoy the graphics and interior view.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

Driver Duels are so frustrating, playing against people who just want to smash into me as if I am a Pinata, upon explosion will drop thousands of nudie magazines.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yeah they're not a lot of fun for the most part. I played enough to win a Championship and now I'm pretty much done with 'em I think.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

I couldn’t find a thread to post this (eg; Console users posting photomode images), so General Discussion will have to do. The image quality is too poor to display in my showroom (I have standards :) ), but I wanted to post these anyway… even if nobody cares. :P Don't think it's worth a new thread, either.

I decorated my new Lambo yesterday. Because there is no mirror tool, I really didn’t feel like spending massive amounts of hours trying to match both sides. I decided to try and copy the livery of the BAR 01, but couldn’t find a good way to replicate the Zip and 555 logo.
http://www.v12.ch/Parts/parts_pic/1999K ... eneuve.jpg
After quite a bit of time spent, here is what I ended up with:

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “SHIFT”