NfsUnlimited Forum Activity & Fanbase

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

NfsUnlimited Forum Activity & Fanbase

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

These forums seem kind of dead compared to the time I was really active here (probably a few years ago). I remember back when Most Wanted was released almost every board was filled with at least 1 page of replies nearly every day (and I mean every board), and there was rarely a time where a board would go without a reply in a weeks time period. I'm browsing some of the different sections here and I'm seeing threads over a year old on the first page. I never saw that before.

I don't know, maybe it's just me.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: NfsUnlimited Forum Activity & Fanbase

Post by Andre_online »

Nope, you ain't the only one. I think the interest in NFS has slightly died down. As you can see, the more active forums are usually out of the NFS sections.

It's also noticeable that only the old members (or veterans) are posting here. We need to have more new members coming here to post. ;)
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Andre_online wrote:Nope, you ain't the only one. I think the interest in NFS has slightly died down. As you can see, the more active forums are usually out of the NFS sections.

It's also noticeable that only the old members (or veterans) are posting here. We need to have more new members coming here to post. ;)
Yes, we burned all the n00bs.

Beware. >:D
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Carcrazy wrote:Yes, we burned all the n00bs.

Beware. >:D
GTFO, noob.

I have little to no interest in NFS, anymore; not since MW. Partly because my computer wasn't beefy enough to play any of the newer games and partly because the quality just seemed to be going downhill. I actually looked at some screenshots and videos of the latest NFS and the graphics look like they belong in a game that should have been released last year. Not to mention it looks like it's trying to be a racing simulator and if you want that, you should probably get a racing simulator.

However, I do stick around for the offtopic discussions and NFSUnltd. is still the forum I frequent most often. And though we do seem to have a new member at least once every few weeks, they never seem to stick around, and I would be money that that has to do with the lack of attention the NFS part of the board is receiving.

I never bothered checking the NFS portion, nor did I ever mark any of the topics as read, so every sub-forum was marked with a new post, which gave the illusion of the board actually being busy. Just recently, though, and for an unknown reason, all the new posts, threads, sub-forums, etc. were marked as read and I was surprised to see, after a few days, that only one or two sub-forums had any new posts.

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution to this dilemma. Though I will blame NFS for sucking. :P
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:*Yadda yadda*

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution to this dilemma. Though I will blame NFS for sucking. :P
x2. With the exception of the whole n00b bit, you arce. =P

Return to “General Discussion”