What is the best starting car?

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Re: What is the best starting car?

Post by ElvenAvenger »

i choosen S2000. simply because i loved the car in Underground 1 and then they abandoned it(in Pro Street it wasnt too good, and it wasnt complete either)
i loved its roaring engine , shocking me even though im using poor monitor speakers.
jeffareid
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffareid »

Audi TT once upgraded to woks level is the fastest tier 1 car in the game.

To get more money early on in the game, do two runs, 1 lap each, at Nordschleife, no opponents. Depending on how well you follow the racing line and master corners, you'll level up enough to win an extra $150,000 in addition to the prologue race winnings. You'll also unlock invitational events, that pay out $8,00 each.
OutcastNeedhelp
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OutcastNeedhelp »

Now I'm at driver level 22.Got everything unlocked but there's very hard.I also can't do any car battle events or the invite events.
bluepencil
Ricer
Ricer

Post by bluepencil »

Oh well, my first car was the AE86... im a takumi fan... although the more upgrades i put into it, the more difficult it is to handle... my second car was the POLO... FWD. and it was enough for my tier 1 races. and then when i had enough money i bought the SKYLINE-R34. and that's about it...
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I started with the SEAT Leon - because it's the car I drive in real life :D

Used it as long as I could - I believe it was pretty much towards the end of Tier 2.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

jeffareid wrote:Audi TT once upgraded to woks level is the fastest tier 1 car in the game.

To get more money early on in the game, do two runs, 1 lap each, at Nordschleife, no opponents. Depending on how well you follow the racing line and master corners, you'll level up enough to win an extra $150,000 in addition to the prologue race winnings. You'll also unlock invitational events, that pay out $8,00 each.
they pay 8.00$ per one? :lol: anyway, it also helps when you get to know the car you are driving. you can't get by with just having best car of given tier. sometimes the best car of the tier will not suit your driving style, so you should decide yourself which one to take.

Return to “SHIFT”