GameTrailers E3 Hot Pursuit Walkthrough

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

GameTrailers E3 Hot Pursuit Walkthrough

Post by Bojan »

http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=101789[/embed]

A video showing a bit of gameplay in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Make sure you watch the HD version as the graphics look pretty amazing!
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: GameTrailers E3 Hot Pursuit Walkthrough

Post by reputated »

this is getting awsome-r every day! btwdid anybody notice the flickering guages at the starting of the video? look at the bottom right one.
Some pursue happpiness; others create it
Reemus
Donator
Donator

Post by Reemus »

[b]HOPE[/b] They put some upgrade parts like rims and spoielrs, body parts and more that 4 slots for vinyls ..but I must say that I do not see nothin new may be only fact that WE could drive police department cars ...but I must say taht this is real NFS like from past times ...I same hope that they use some Japanese cars because I dont see them ...
http://plasticcarmodels.blogspot.com/
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

i think they're probably going to reveal some of the japanese ones later. they'd (mostly) be lower-tier cars obviously. the track looks beautiful. i hope it's not too arcadey...
i have nothing more to add
Kimba
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Kimba »

This is great. But I'm wondering, they said the cops will have more horsepower at their disposal, BUT, Lamborghini Reventon is not faster than Koenigsegg CCX, nor Bugatti Veyron or Murcielago LP640. And if they put in McLaren F1 it would be unfair if Reventon was faster than McLaren F1. I hope they won't make super tuned police casr, but standard ones with police painting on it. 8)
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

to kimba*
i think they did super tune the cops car and they just did it for the video i think everyone knows those details.

Other then that this game looks amazing and the track looks like it got sucked right out of the 2nd hot pursuit.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

i dont about free roam but in the video the guy said "we have a big open world"

on customization, i dont car about suping up the car but more minor things, like lets take a Murcialago LP640, only customization that would and should be seen s rims and new exhaust from exotic tuning companies, and turbo kits to really bring the horsepower like here with this gallardo: http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/05 ... acing.aspx

and with rims, more luxurious, performance rims like BBS and such not big konigs that come in pink to begin with.

Also looks like the world is connected by a massive network of highways
Instagram @SupraHKS
shinjeon9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by shinjeon9 »

reputated wrote:this is getting awsome-r every day! btwdid anybody notice the flickering guages at the starting of the video? look at the bottom right one.
UAV jammer...
The only risk is if there is no risk at all.
shinjeon9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by shinjeon9 »

Btw I've seen the HD video. Nice HUD, though...
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Hope no tuning is present, but if they have to, then make it Level 1/2/3 packs like in NFS 4, just with real upgrades.
Its quite possible we will be able to choose any color we want for cars, its first time i see a CCX in this Blue color.
shinjeon9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by shinjeon9 »

ElvenAvenger wrote:Hope no tuning is present, but if they have to, then make it Level 1/2/3 packs like in NFS 4, just with real upgrades.
Its quite possible we will be able to choose any color we want for cars, its first time i see a CCX in this Blue color.
I hope no upgrades will be available, only machine tuning. Sometimes too fast riding is not good.
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

Reemus wrote:HOPE They put some upgrade parts like rims and spoielrs, body parts and more that 4 slots for vinyls ..but I must say that I do not see nothin new may be only fact that WE could drive police department cars ...but I must say taht this is real NFS like from past times ...I same hope that they use some Japanese cars because I dont see them ...
NO. Do NOT put vinyls or body kits in this game, supercars are not supposed to have cheesy flame decals all over their sides. #-o

Return to “News”