Driving license... is it worth it?

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Driving license... is it worth it?

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

Kay I'm 3 months away from being 18 (yay), and I can start the driving school... problem is, license costs a fortune (3000 lei, 1026$). Now I can't afford a car, I already have a 79' Pontiac but it's nowhere near drivable (remember the rusty Vigero's from GTA IV? Make it 10 times worse), so I was wondering, is it worth getting a driver's license until I actually have a car to drive? I'm asking cause it seems like everybody is rushing to get one although they don't have cars ether... also my parents are both encouraging me to get it, although they couldn't ever afford a car ether.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Driving license... is it worth it?

Post by GT3x24x7 »

If you want a car you need money. To get money you need a job. When an employer has a choice between you and a guy with a driving licence.. who's he gonna pick?

That's just one example. The point is having a driving licence opens doors that would otherwise be closed. It's a smart move.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Yep, and it will also motivate you to get the Pontiac running.

Plus you will get all the girls. Probably.
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

boganbusman wrote:Yep, and it will also motivate you to get the Pontiac running.

Plus you will get all the girls. Probably.
That Pontiac isn't even worth the effort of taking it to the junkyard :P As for the girls... well can't argue with that.

Thanks for the inputs guys.

Return to “General Discussion”