Car of the Week #5-13 & New Writers!

All Showroom related news
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
Location: Pigfarts Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; Mars

Car of the Week #5-13 & New Writers!

Post by TW1ST3R »

Well it's been a while since the last Car of the Week was uploaded, in fact 9 issues have been missed! So to make up for it, we've gone and trawled through the showroom to find the best entry for each week and to challenge ourselves, we couldn't feature the same tuner twice! As this is a long post, the article for each entry will be available in the comments section. Enjoy!

TT_ClipZone by TeA

Fo Krah Diin || Thu'um of the Blizzard by TW1ST3R

Murcielago 2012 Design by StaneSKT

Nightstream by E-sense

.07 by Rizur

Twin Turbo by challengerV10

Audi Winter Edition/2 by BVJONY

. HEMI 440-R . by kostovmilica9

ABYSS by Tenderness

Also, I would like to mention that StaneSKT will helping us out in writing material for Car of the Week and in regards to the Showroom Insider, we have recruited a new writer - kostovmilica9!
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Car of the Week #5-13 & New Writers!

Post by TW1ST3R »

TT_ClipZone by TeA
To kick things off, we have an Audi TT with alot of spunk. This one from TeA features a graffiti styled vinyl that gives it that authentic street look. Black metallic rims and a slight ride-height adjustment in the second shot show us that this Audi was made for cruising the streets, while the custom kit used in the pres is proof that you don't want to mess with this bad-boy.

Fo Krah Diin || Thu'um of the Blizzard by TW1ST3R
Well, this showroom hasn't seen any veyron for quite long time. And in this case, it feels great to have another Veyron in the showroom. Firstly, the colours. They do look simple, but with nice execution of vinyls and details, they look terrific. White makes a nice contrast with dark blue and aqua vinyls finish the layout nicely. We also have a nice choice of rims and they especially look good in white. All in all, this car has everything - nice colours, rims and those vinyls give it a great shape.

Murcielago 2012 Design by StaneSKT
Tuning the Lamborghini Murcielago was never an easy feat, many have failed at such a task, but StaneSKT has proved that it can be done. Going for the clean style of a special edition exotic, the lines of the Murcie are highlighted in all their glory, while an amazing presentation by none other than jDM_TuNerX brings this Lamborghini home to a comfortable place on your desktop!

Nightstream by E-sense
Long-time NFSUnlimited.net Tuner has done it once again, bringing back the JDM style in all it's red and white goodness. Rather than having colour explode all over the car, the JDM style is more conservative, often involving one stripe along the side of the car and simple bodywork. In this case E-sense has done this with strong attention to detail. It isn't just some ordinary stripe, its got a subtle tribal texture that gives you the 'sense' that it is flowing out of that trademark M3 side vent and down the side of the car.

.07 by Rizur
When the LFA prototype was first released in SHIFT, many found it quite unappealing. It's come along way since then, making it's way into WORLD was probably one of the better things that happened to the V10 monster, as it was given the opportunity to be tuned by some of the greatest tuners out there. Rizur once again shows us his mastery of the WORLD tuning system, bringing out the best of that aggressive bodywork through the use of amazing blue gradients coupled with subtle honeycomb textures with some slick black rims as a finishing touch.

Twin Turbo by challengerV10
Now this must be one of the most colourful Porsches the showroom has ever seen. All the colours flow together perfectly! I never thought that minty green could be used so perfectly, especially on exotic. Not to mention, the roof scoop (of all things frowned upon in the showroom) seems to fit too. Also the kit with little autosculpting flows with the rims nicely. These rims haven't been seen in the showroom for while, since people mostly use aftermarket models rather than these which you can create yourself from scratch. And finally, those carbon fiber elements, new brake calipers and pink rims lips from the presentation finish this car off nicely. Maybe one day we might see this Porsche in real life shows or even races!

Audi Winter Edition/2 by BVJONY
It seems that sky-blue is a popular colour in the showroom these days - this entry by BVJONY is the third ride featured in this batch of Car of the Week Articles that uses this gorgeous colour. All winter puns aside, this design is frosty-fresh, employing the special-edition WORLD Winter Vinyls in a manner that is probably a refreshment for all our friends roasting up in the Northern-Hemisphere summer! These icy neons are a nice touch to this ride while the rim choice is quite similar to that of the snowflake designs featured on the side of this ride.

. HEMI 440-R . by kostovmilica9
Our twelfth Car of the Week entry comes from one of the few who dares to walk into the fires of Carbon's buggy tuning system and return unscathed with masterpieces. This Plymouth is no exception to that case. Employing a delicious green-yellow two-tone gradient as a base heavily contrasted by black is one colour combo that has seen many an entry in the showroom, but used in combination with this creative vinyl layout, it seems fresh and new. The cleverly shaped Hemi vinyls flow brilliantly with both the surrounding vinyls and the lines of the car to create something that is a fresh spark of life for the carbon showroom.

ABYSS by Tenderness
To be fair, we have all got quite used to see only ingame-made vinyls, and seeing those edited kind of vinyls seems weird. But these vinyls are nicely made in photoshop, and the choice colours is quite excellent. The range from beige up to a blood red colour gives that elegant look to the car. Maybe the vinyls on the hood look a little flat if you look closer, but it doesn't ruin the pres. The background is also very unique, it simply finishes the whole thing off. This has to be one of those successful Photoshop-only works definitely worth seeing.

Articles 5, 7, 8, 9, 11 & 12 written by TW1ST3R
Articles 6, 10 & 13 written by kostovmilica9
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

Great job with the articles guys! Nice selection of cars :] And welcome aboard Milosh and Stane :)

Oh, and thanks for the review :P Actually that is the stock bk of the LFA ;)
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

All of them are really great.Must thanks to TW1ST3R and KM9 for that they do for me.

Feel soo good,my Lambo is here with cars by tuners like Rizur,Milosh,TW1ST3R.Thanks guys,will support the site!
kostovmilica9
Ricer
Ricer

Post by kostovmilica9 »

I'm glad that I could work together with tw1st3r and stane. It's more interesting than I thought it would be. I'm also happy that the cars have been finally decided after 9 weeks I guess. xD Excluding mine (which I already love), there's a nice choice of other cars, well chosen. ;) Let's do more in the future. :D
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Good stuff, great selection of cars and solid writing! I'll have to contribute more in the future :p
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TW1ST3R »

@Riz - Derp #-o I'll fix that

Return to “News”