cheaters

2003 Need for Speed Underground
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

cheaters

Post by VizoR »

there are alot of cheaters in this game which is sad, already made me quit once but hey :P anyway, where do i report them? i cought 2 today with the tj cheat detector and i was told i could post the pics somewhere?

and one more thing, being able to disconnect during races just cause ure behind and not losing any points for this just sucks, was hoping EA would change that but i dont really think they care about making games good for online play as much as they care about selling them...

just help me plz :) thx
hardvibes03
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hardvibes03 »

everytime I race....my tjcd detects them :evil:
I can't stand it!
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

same problem
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=2078

yesterday I've caught a cheater, but I've decided to race...and I won! cheaters are losers!!
...he had 9 unique upgrades!! his name was H2oJedi
Anyway, many times cheats make you win (but cheater knows you're a loser, enable to race onestly).
If you disconnect you lose points, but the winner doesn't gain anything (a cheater always disconnects when losing...90%)...only a stupid child can do this way!....well, the net is full of stupid children (also 20-30 y.o.!!)

keep it onest vizor
a win without cheats is the only REAL win
see you guys
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

With or without cheaters online racing sucks now a days. I hope the online mode of NFSU2 is better then this one or else people are getting bored of it after a few months
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

I was bored of it after a few hours ...
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

you're right guys, online mode is nothing more than "normal" game mode...the only difference is the opponent.
I hope it will be more interesting in nfsu2 too.
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

:)

Post by VizoR »

i agree with all of u, nfsu isnt that fun online mainly cause EA isnt doing their job to help the game. every1 knows that EA is all about earning as much money as possible not really caring about the communities.

the cheats are a major problem and very easy to use/make. same as u tho, viperjay, i've won over several cheaters cause they suck att racing.
the disconnect still really needs to get fixed. if im right at the finish and the other guy goes "wonder what alt+f4 does.." i should get my points cause even if his comp died its his problem not mine, same would go for me.

now! the 2 things i dont get. why do ppl disconnect during unranked games as soon as they fall behind? they dont lose anything... no fun there.
and why do they cheat in unranked? thats just plain stupid :p

anyway, as all of u guys im hoping EA will do a better job with NFS:U2 and helping the community out instead of jumping on the next project leaving us in the dust
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

the disconnection problem often is caused by own connection (a 56k like mine sux and disconnects with high percentage...but I always repeat the challenge because, if I was losing too, I have no fun with a race not ended). perhaps it's for the same reason that we don't get points when opponents disconnects, to protect "accidental" disconnected players (but we know that it happens a very few times).
using cheats and disconnect even in unranked game is a supid thing, more than cheating in ranked.
I agree with you, cheaters suck in racing, they use cheats just because they know this.

see you on track :D
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

:o

Post by VizoR »

u disconnecting on a 56k so often isnt your fault, its EA's. u should be able to run it nicely on a 56k, alot of games can handle it.

one thing i forgot to mention, alot of ppl seem to lag infront of me, one guy actually lagged 50 seconds infront of me at one point and that was after 2-3 turns on a track... is this a cheat or just EA messing up again?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

VizoR, use the TJ Cheat detector, take names (and screenshots!) and run over to NFSU Cheatbusters to rat them out... :wink:
soxman
Stock
Stock

Post by soxman »

IMO, they made the game suck now. The lobby is too slow, there are too many cheaters, and EA screws everything up. I have fun going reverse around the track, and sometimes get others to fight too. Now I get the "Wrong Way" or "Too Slow" and I get disconnected after 15 seconds. They should just have a fun mode, or free cruising mode. Ghey.
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

I have 56k and I never get disconnected, even with firewall enabled, it looks crazy because u see the cars all over the road in circuit/sprint but its better in drag. I stopped playing NFSU for some months because of the cheaters and I came back yesterday to play online (UNRANKED) because even though there are cheaters I won 90% of the drag races even against cheaters and 1 of 2 Drift. If you're good enough to get 19.xx you can easily beat cheaters in drag. I suggest just playing unranked...
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

Id say the main reason online racing mode is poor, is because of the amount of people who simply wont race. For some reason people just love to idle in the servers. Ive been in servers where people just say 'I dont want to race today'....leaves the question, 'then why the hell did you come in here then?!?!?!' :lol: :lol:
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

grez you're right, I've found many of this people too.

btw with a 56k it's good only in one-on-one game, and only with an opponent which has a fast connection, in other situations i see all very bad, with like a "ghost" of opponents that every 5 seconds go in crazy drifting and slowing just infront of me (but in real he's not there)....and that bastard ghost seems to be solid, so if you hit it you lose a lot of time, just like hiting a traffic car. How can you race well if you must drive perfectly and do slalom to???
I don't know if I explained well (sorry for my bad english)

If you get 50 seconds after 3-4 turns (and you haven't crashed of course) it's not connection or EA the cause...it's cheater!

use always the TJ Cheater Detector, beat the cheater and then post the screenshot...the only problem is...we can't knock them all out...they're too many, and there will be everyday a lot of new cheaters.

Peace guys
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

yop

Post by VizoR »

agree with what u say folks.
i've only been playing unranked for a long time cause everything else sucks pretty much.
and about the 50 seconds ahead of me thingie. that guy was behind me for like 5 seconds then suddenly still behind me but one lap ahead :?: so it was no TJ part there (had it running)
hope EA does a better job with NFSU2
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

I think points are added when other disconnect too... (In drift I am sure it is)

Cheats must be removed, making efficient protections from EA
NYStyled
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NYStyled »

I would just want to know when someone will stop the downvoters. I have a lot of car under my file that should be ranked in top 5 list, but many people is keeping downvoting my car continusly. Lowrider is one of them and a couple others. Someone please tell me what u are going to do to resolve this problem.
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

EA should have a system in which a cheat detector would recognize trainers in memory, and that it should have to be updated when new trainers are recognized in order to play, that way the game would kick the player and hopefully warn or ban. If they do the same TJ-like part as in Nfsu I hope they don't allow people to have more than they're supposed to, but there is always a way cheaters will get away, in ways that EA never thought of. The thing is that there will always be cheaters and the only thing we can hope for is for EA to work harder in order to keep stopping them.
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

hmm

Post by VizoR »

best thing to stop cheaters so far is punkbuster but its not working 100% either.

dani: u dont get points in circuit if the other disses, was just racing a lamer that DC'ed cause i was leading like 20 seconds after 3 laps, could have won 22k points but since he dissed i got nothing =/ sucky system if u ask me
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

ok I read this a few replys back....

are there really people running with a 56K modem???
cause now I know why my opponents have such laggie connections....
on the cover of you NFS copy it says:

ONLY for BROADBAND internet users....
ever wondered why??? well I don't cuase it's a damn heavy game, and others who have a faster connection will get irritated by a slower 56K user... cause they are flying all over the track, because of the lag....

Im sorry if any of you are running 56K but NFS is not suitable for it...
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

Stig, I've a 56k but if I play one-on-one with a faster connection there aren't many problem for other user, it's just a bit irregular...it becomes worse in 4 player games. I'm sorry cause I know it's a bit irritating but I only have this connection to play...

For the points when disconnect...you gain points if your opponent disconnect only if you have passed the finish line and the countdown has started
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

well if one on one is no problem I guess it's alright, but I otften played 4 player and got sometimes irritated by guys who had laggie connections and they where all over the place...

Btw I never play online anymore because it's filled with cheaters and lags...
Sheep <Nl>
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: cheaters

Post by Sheep <Nl> »

VizoR wrote:
and one more thing, being able to disconnect during races just cause ure behind and not losing any points for this just sucks, was hoping EA would change that but i dont really think they care about making games good for online play as much as they care about selling them...

just help me plz :) thx
eeh...if you disconnect you'll lose a lot of points...i once dragged and a guy disconnected and lost 14000 points.....
VizoR
Ricer
Ricer

Re: cheaters

Post by VizoR »

Sheep <Nl> wrote: eeh...if you disconnect you'll lose a lot of points...i once dragged and a guy disconnected and lost 14000 points.....
last night there was a pool of 22000 points and the guy DC'ed while i was leading and i got nothing, his lost points = 0.. this is circuit, dont seem to happen in drift and drag :x
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Maybe check tonight, points are not added immediately...

Return to “Underground”