beaten Koenigsegg Agera R

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
vahidjavani
Stock
Stock

beaten Koenigsegg Agera R

Post by vahidjavani »

I've beaten all ten most wanted cars and taken down each one of them. The only car that I couldn't access in EasyDrive is the Koenigsegg Agera R. I have beaten it four times (twice with the jack-spot cars and the remaining two with the most wanted cars)(5 events in this car, I got the gold). Among those four times I've taken it down once. Even so, when I accessed the EasyDrive menu to view the most wanted cars list, my result shows a silver band on the left of that car (Koenigsegg Agera R), which I believe should not be the case because so long it is beaten and even if you didn't take it down immediately after, it will resurface and free roam in front of you.
When we race any one of the Most Wanted car and win, the gold band will appear next to that Most Wanted event, yes? And I have beaten all Most Wanted cars and the gold band appears on each of the most Wanted event except the last one which is the Koenigsegg Agera R. I'm not sure why this happens
SFuel
Ricer
Ricer

Re: beaten Koenigsegg Agera R

Post by SFuel »

Nice job, but I beated Koenisegg Agera R with Ford F-350 once. Just wanted to challenge myself
Gentlemen.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”