Can't keep any of my license plates

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Can't keep any of my license plates

Post by Jack33673 »

Every time I select a new license plate for my car it reverts back to the start me up license plate which I have no idea why the game is doing this, maybe there's a glitch or something in the game?
DarkXShadowX21
Stock
Stock

Re: Can't keep any of my license plates

Post by DarkXShadowX21 »

This happens to me as well. Specifically on the PS3. The custom name stays on the plate but it always reverts back to the default plate. I'm not sure why this is either unfortunately.
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

DarkXShadowX21 wrote:This happens to me as well. Specifically on the PS3. The custom name stays on the plate but it always reverts back to the default plate. I'm not sure why this is either unfortunately.
Not to mention that origin is now crashing during multiplayer events and yet they won't patch the game, just the other day the game got all glitchy on me in a multiplayer freeroam game I was doing.
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

I also get this error. I stopped changing my number plate because of this. It's so sad how they just abandoned support for this game :(
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Yeah I know what you mean they won't patch the game or fix origin. The more they keep origin in beta testing the more crashes there will be.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”