How can I play my own music NFSU?

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground.
iammalkavian
Stock
Stock

How can I play my own music NFSU?

Post by iammalkavian »

I found that tool that extracts the music, but's that's not what I need...I need to be able to copy my music in a folder, and play it
while driving????
can u do this??
thanks!!!!.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hi and welcome! Image

Yes, there's a tool where you can put your own songs in the game. BUT it's NOT totally insert. The tool will REPLACE the original songs in the game to the desired songs you WANT to be in the game. After the songs have been imported, they'll play as usual. The title won't be as the same details as the song that you have IMPORTED, because the tool can't edit the information from the game. (I'm sorry for my horrid explanation, hope you can understand... Image)

Image Click here to download the tool <--- RIGHT Click > Save Target As
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

I have a better idea for you, iammalkavian.

Turn music OFF ingame, and run winamp/mediaplayer/other-music-player in the background... IMO this is WAY easier than trying a music importer (with the change for errors)

But hey: its up to you wich decission you make! :D

btw andre: why dont you link to the nfsunlimited.net underground utils section? (instead of nd4spworld). allthough thats what I would do as a member of nfsunlimited...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Oops!! Didn't realise there was!! Anyways, it's the same... I'm also in ND4SPDWORLD.com too.

Return to “Editing”